shape
carat
color
clarity

Who are the top democratic presidential candidates for 2020?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT? ugh

RT - a long arm of the Russian govenment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)
read it an weep.

Fox Televsion/News - ugh, long arm of the conservative party

Sky News - owned originally and at that time by guess who? the guy who owns FOX- Murdoch. Really DF, you must do better.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-cuba-visit-raul-castro-439035 wow! this was a historic meeting, the first time a sitting president had been in Cuba in 90 years! (whoa does this sound like Trumpski and fatso up in North Korea? ha)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News
Read is and educate yourself on what Fox IS.

Obama on his open mic: https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2012/03/obama-explains-medvedev-open-mic-incident-118750

One cannot support their argument and belief with biased information. Debate 1 in college many years ago.

Are these normal behaviors for a sitting US Prez. ?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RT?

One cannot support their argument and belief with biased information. Debate 1 in college many years ago.
So you do agree the same thing is going on with NYT and the left wing media like MSNBC and CNN?.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our democracy will be dead and you will be standing there asking how this happened @Dancing Fire. Keep saying “but Hillary” or “but Obama” while everything Trump touches dies.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our democracy will be dead and you will be standing there asking how this happened @Dancing Fire. Keep saying “but Hillary” or “but Obama” while everything Trump touches dies.
Our economy is live and well...:P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So first you agree that your sources you posted are biased?

So you do agree the same thing is going on with NYT and the left wing media like MSNBC and CNN?.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will have to back them up with UNBIASED sites DF, you can't say something is a fact unless you can back it up with real information (which I did use to rebute your 'facts' if you read them). You believe these right wing sites because you WANT to believe it, it fits your narrative of 'I made it, anyone can' of your life.. heaven forbid DF if you were black.

Not biased those are facts..:P2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my son's went down. He's a computer programmer in Texas, isn't your daughters nurses and teachers? My son was angry.

My daughters aren't rich, but their paychecks are bigger b/c of tax cuts.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will have to back them up with UNBIASED sites DF, you can't say something is a fact unless you can back it up with real information (which I did use to rebute your 'facts' if you read them). You believe these right wing sites because you WANT to believe it, it fits your narrative of 'I made it, anyone can' of your life.. heaven forbid DF if you were black.
I believed MSNBC and CNN for 2.5 yrs reporting that Trump is a Russian spy till the truth came out.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my son's went down. He's a computer programmer in Texas, isn't your daughters nurses and teachers? My son was angry.
DD#2 is a RN and DD#1 works for the state of Ca. They both received a bigger tax refund b/c of child credit.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You believe these right wing sites because you WANT to believe it, it fits your narrative of 'I made it, anyone can' of your life.. heaven forbid DF if you were black.
Really?, Name one Asian who can do this to Nike?. And the Dem. party candidates will probably support him. The flag is part of US history whether he like it or not.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ya know, sneakers has nothing to do with YOU showing some serious, unbiased substatitation of your unsustantiated Fox News, RT claims. More power to Kapernick, if he's offended by Betsy Ross sneaks so be it, I don't think it reaches the problems we have with kids are our borders. Nike pays their female athletes less than their male counterparts so I am DOWN with boycotting Nike, that's why I bought Sketchers last time I bought my new sneaks, altho the sketchers hurt my feet still, but at least they aren't Nike's, so there you have it, my opinion on WTF cares about Nike.

Really?, Name one Asian who can do this to Nike?. And the Dem. party candidates will probably support him. The flag is part of US history whether he like it or not.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous older son didnt have his kid till this April, but last year after the big ole tax refund he had to pay more, and he was not happy about it. Maybe this year with his daughter being born and his wife going to part time he may get something back. But the tax refund isn't helping him, the middle class.

DD#2 is a RN and DD#1 works for the state of Ca. They both received a bigger tax refund b/c of child credit.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

DF I had to chuckle with your "What Asian could make Nike do this". Perhaps when the police start killing Asians as they do blacks, an Asian celebrity would speak out.

Here is one more view to keep in mind when you applaud this Pres. and Fox news. Did you think we would have a Pres who governed by watching TV and making tweets as a policy platform. example:

The Supreme Court issued a decision on the citizenship question on the census. It called into question the stated reason why this was necessary to be on the census. The SC denied it to be allowed.
Trump accepts this decision initially. The MSNBC sort of ridicules the Potus, and the next day Trump tweets he is having his lawyers at the Justice Dept take another look so that they may go back to the SC with a better reason. for the question. Your Pres. watches TV and governs by what he sees on TV. Its beyond words. No matter what happens to our country those people who supported this Pres(not voted) have a stain on themselves. Dems and Rep. are wanting, but supporters of this idiot man can only be thought of as stupid.

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel sorry for Biden. The radical Dems. of his party is pushing him off the cliff.

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We ALL should be concerned regardless of which political side of the aisle you are on. NOTHING we seeing is normal.

How anyone could watch Trump’s interactions with Putin and the Saudi Crown Prince the other day and say this was normal behavior for a sitting US president is delusional. Since when did it become normal for the United States to heap praise on dictators, to prefer them to our allies? Please remind me when we found it acceptable for other countries to interfere in our elections?

When did we as a country ever believe it was acceptable to torture small children? These children are being held in deplorable conditions. Knowingly separating these families with no plan in place to ever reunite them is the very definition of mental torture. If you beg to differ @Dancing Fire, please ask your daughters how they would feel if this was happening to their children.
Dancing fire doesn’t care what happens to these children. He cares that his sports team, Team Trump, wins...at all costs. Now he brags about it on the backs of small children and thinks he’s funny.

Ha ****ing ha.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing fire doesn’t care what happens to these children. He cares that his sports team, Team Trump, wins...at all costs. Now he brags about it on the backs of small children and thinks he’s funny.

Ha ****ing ha.
Your party leader AOC care so much that she didn't even vote yay on the $4.5 billion bill to help the migrants.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ha ****ing ha.
Funny - wasn't he also the one that suggested literal camps for muslim immigrants? Seems like his wish came true, just for different brown skinned folks.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
During last night's debate Delaney was the only candidate who make some sense. Sanders and Warren's pie in the sky promises...
nuts.gif
Are they targeting first graders?...:lol: AFAIK first graders aren't eligible to vote yet.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the way Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren conducted themselves in the debate last night. It is they who give me faith that there are still some articulate, intelligent, passionate people representing "we the people" (if only us New Englanders) in Congress. I do not want either of them to become the Democratic Party candidate, however. We need to defeat Donald Trump. If the polling holds, it looks as if Vice President Biden is the person most likely to be able to do that. But I will be flexible and keep my eyes open as time passes. The only thing that matters to me now is getting Trump out of office.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Yes, I agree with everything you've said Deb. Just get him out of there.

Annette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Democrats are all idiots. At least all the Democrats who were on stage last night. President Obama has a 97% approval rating among Democrats (statistics from Joe Scarborough of "Morning Joe") and so they savaged his record to try to cut down Joe Biden in the debate last night! Didn't they read that the Democratic Party should not "cannabalize itself"? I read it. Why did they attack Joe Biden instead of Donald Trump? They are a bunch of morons. It turned me off two candidates I used to like: Kamala Harris and Cory Booker. All that time when they could have been attacking Trump's policies and making them known to the public was wasted!

Idiots! All of them! (Except maybe Julian Castro.)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idiots! All of them! (Except maybe Julian Castro.)
The biggest idiot of them all...
open borders, free healthcare for illegals.. :wall:Like Biden said...They are breaking the laws!!.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All that time when they could have been attacking Trump's policies and making them known to the public was wasted!
On what? the economy is too strong? the unemployment rate is too low? too many minorities are working? the stock market is too high?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need to defeat Donald Trump. If the polling holds, it looks as if Vice President Biden is the person most likely to be able to do that.
IMO, Biden is 4 yrs late entering the game.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results