shape
carat
color
clarity

Who are the top democratic presidential candidates for 2020?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are wrong @Dancing Fire . I live in a Republican area and they are very concerned about how Trump separating families at the border will effect the upcoming election. The Republican representative sent out a letter stating he does not support Trump on this issue. I see many signs up in yards for the Democrat running in November.

Not everyone is drinking the Trump Koolaid.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am still 100% convinced he is going to be re-elected

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not everyone is drinking the Trump Koolaid.
The left can
blah.gif
about Trump all day long but the strong economic #s don't lie.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something is triggering DF. I wonder if it's Woodward's new book? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nahhh, This one... A must read for all the PSer liberals. :clap:

914mgiRUV4L._SY300_.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about Spartacus? :whistle:

bookercory_090618gn2_lead.jpg

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sure he - like all of us - is simply counting the hours till he gets his hands on the new Woodward book .

Granted I want to read it and understand what the reporting is telling the American public and well
DF...
he probably wants to use it for kindling. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
True, but in two years, we might see the fallout from lowering taxes and trade wars. Not sure. Let us see.
The only chance the Dimms have is to hope for inflation which will bring a much higher interest rate.

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
I would have a hard time voting for Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. I would do it. But I wouldn't like it and would probably drive my husband to drink complaining about it. He would vote third party in that situation, but both of us would feel comfortable with Biden or Booker or someone in that vein. We're both independents and not very happy with the current direction of the country.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
I like Joe Lieberman but he is not gonna run 2020.

No. I don't think he could get the Democratic nomination at this point and running outside the party structure is very difficult and very expensive. Both parties have moved away from moderates. I think it's a phase, but for right now it sucks to be in the middle.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire it's from August 18.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Trump at 41%. The economy seems to be heading south btw. We will be entering higher inflation if it doesn't slow down, which means my portfolios will be going down (altho hubster is more into bonds so he's happier than I am right now).. actually I have lost a lot of gains just these last 2 days. If your hero takes all the kudos on a 'great' economy, then he should not be accusing the Fed of doing what is should do.. Trump is an idiot.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire it's from August 18.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

Trump at 41%. The economy seems to be heading south btw. We will be entering higher inflation if it doesn't slow down, which means my portfolios will be going down (altho hubster is more into bonds so he's happier than I am right now).. actually I have lost a lot of gains just these last 2 days. If your hero takes all the kudos on a 'great' economy, then he should not be accusing the Fed of doing what is should do.. Trump is an idiot.
Very possible ...as I said many times here on PS the only way that Trump will lose in 2020 is b/c of high inflation + higher interest rates.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you two married or something? :lol:

Captured.JPG

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad that more minorities have woke up to the fact that the D party are using them for votes. The D party have had taken us for granted for too long.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad that more minorities have woke up to the fact that the D party are using them for votes. The D party have had taken us for granted for too long.

Rich asian man in the "minority." Got it. :???: Democratic party using minorities for votes. Got it. :???: Jesus, did you graduate the fourth grade???

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rich asian man in the "minority." Got it. :???: Democratic party using minorities for votes. Got it. :???: Jesus, did you graduate the fourth grade???
The top 3 richest people on earth are "white liberals". The liberals have all the :$$):

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results