shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rkman11

Rough_Rock
Hey,

First off, I want to say thanks to everyone on this board. This is my first post, but I read a lot, and learned a lot from this site over the last month, and am now happily engaged with a beautiful ring! My fiance couldn''t be happier with the ring, and from learning as much as I did on this site, I know she has the best diamond possible. I am also writing to let everyone know what a great experience I had with Whiteflash. I worked with James, who was very thorough and helpful, trust me, I had a lot of questions and a very specific stone in mind, and he delivered! He made it very clear from the beginning that he would find me exactly what I was looking for for the best possible price, and that''s exactly what I got. The whole team over there is great. Vera went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, and I have since received e-mails from both of them to inquire about the proposal. This is a company that really cares about customer service, something that unfortunately is not always the case nowadays. If you are thinking about purchasing a diamond, I strongly recommend Whiteflash, you will not be disappointed, they will make sure of that! Anyways, thanks again for all the help, this is s great site.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results