shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash XO Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hfollett

Rough_Rock
This is a 70th birthday present for my mother from her four children. I owe Lesley a huge "thank you" for turning this around so quickly. Two weeks ago this Saturday I decided that we needed to have a suprise party for my mother, who''s birthday was three weeks away. An hour later all four siblings had arranged to meet in my home town of Indianapolis. As soon as I called everyone, there was no question in their minds that they''d be there. It''s especially amazing because one sibling is in San Francisco, one in Atlanta, and one in Philadelphia.

Thanks to all of the knowledge I gained from Pricescope I knew I had to have great stones. Saturday evening I e-mailed Whiteflash, Sunday Leslely responded, we discussed details, Tuesday I had one of the stones in my hand so I could verify the "I" color was OK, and tomorrow I''ll have the pendant.

Whiteflash custom made it for us because I wanted to use .30 carat stones instead of .25. They are all ACA, I, SI1s.

I can''t wait to be able to give it to my mother. She''s an amazing woman who deserves something this special.

XO_Pendant.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a lovely gift for your mom. She will love it, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful!!
30.gif
But more importantly I LOVE the idea of the 4 stones for the 4 children. I''m sure she''ll adore it!!!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, what a sweet idea.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful and nice turnaround!! More pictures.
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a sentimental and sweet gift from the four of you. It is sure to bring tears to her eyes. Yea for Whiteflash for getting it done for you so quickly.
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet gift!! And it''s gorgeous!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pendant! make sure you post lots of pictures!!

hfollett

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the kind compliments. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to give something so lovely to our mother, which is only a small token in comparison to all of the sacrifices she made and devotion she gave to us (and continues to). I honestly think she'll loose it when she sees all of us together unexpectedly, and then again when she receives the gift.

Whiteflash took this photo. I'm completely inept at digital photography, so I'll have to get one of my brothers to snap some shots of it on her neck.

Again, my heartful thanks for the wealth of information on this site, and for the "regulars" who consistently contribute such valuable information. Pricescope's mission statement should be to relieve the world of poorly cut diamonds, one stone at a time!

- Helen

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
I love that pendant! And what a nice birthday present for your mom!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely and sweet idea. The pendant is beautiful, and I''m sure she will love it.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, that''s so sweet! one stone for each child.. I am the first of four, and would love to do something like that for my mom eventually! she deserves that and much more. She will absolutely love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
God bless you for doing something so wonderful for your mother -

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a special thing to do.
It''s lovely

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hfollet, that is a beautiful and meaningful gift for your mother. She will love it, I''m sure.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love, love and love this pendant. What a great gift, I''m sure your mom is going to be in tears when she sees this.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
it''s so beautiful! I would love to see more pictures of this lovely setting.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous gift. I''m sure your Mom will love it. It will be "icing on the cake"--aside from having all her kids together for a wonderful event.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
your gift for your mom brought tears to my eyes. What a fabulous, sweet and thoughtful gift.

Gee, I only have 2 children, wonder if I can "adopt" 2 more so I could have one of those!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh man! LOVE THAT! I am JONESING for that necklace big time since someone (was it Mat?) posted it somewhere around here recently.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I need to come up with some "significance" to the number 4 to justify it, though!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Haha!

hfollett

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the kind compliments. I received the pendant yesterday, and it is more incredible than I imagined. It is very substantial and weighty, more than I thought it would be, so there''s no need to worry about it sliding around your neck and not staying centered. I keep wearing it around the house!

The really cool thing about this pendant is that you see about 10mm x 10mm of pure bling since all four diamonds are set so closely together. It has major flash and scintillation.

BTW ... since when did any of you need excuses to buy diamonds?! Whiteflash calls it an "XO" pendant for hugs and kisses, so I''m of the opinion that you could easily justify it as a gift from anyone!

hfollett

Rough_Rock
Maya Moonstone was considering it among a few others as a Christmas present. I''d love to know which one she ended up selecting. Here are a couple of pictures from that thread. The 2nd is one of Mara holding it during her field trip to Whiteflash.

XO Pendant 1.jpg

hfollett

Rough_Rock
#2, with Mara hand modeling

XO Pendant 2.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2005 3:41:22 PM
Author: hfollett
#2, with Mara hand modeling

Mara,
Was this when you were in Texas? Gosh, girl, you SAW IT ALL!!!!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

BTW, do you remember what the tcw of the diamonds were?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results