shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash...wow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Sorry it took me awhile to post what i finally ended up with and i thank all members who had helped me a lot in my decision process. YOU guys are awesome! I can''t thank you all enough..
First let me explaine how i discovered this site. I bought a ring from ebay with a guaranteed return policy of 7 days.Needless to say, i surfed and researched like a hawk on the net for any customer reviews and experiences from that particular company and BINGO..pricescope appeared on my screen! One full day after i had the ring, it was on its way back to the seller. I did not even bother to have it appraised by an independent appraiser. What i knew then was to return it ... and return i did FAST! Though, i lost about $150 for the mail but no regrets because it led me to this site, PRICESCOPE!

I had been married for about 11 yrs. now. My first engagement ring is a simple 14k gold band with a diamond solitaire that looks like the tip of a pen(hubby was still in school). This very day, it is still sitting in my jewelry box. My second one was a total of about 2 ct with a center stone of about 1.5 ct , this one i lost together with my wedding band during our big move.At that time it was not insured anymore because my insurance was a rider to the house that we just sold. I could not even remember the day and time that i lost it. Best bet was i probably misplaced or lost it when the movers were packing our stuff less than a year ago. And yes, I have this bad habit of taking it off and just leaving it sitting in the counters ..HUH! Big lesson learned!

So this ring that i got from WHITEFLASH is actually my third ering. After 2 mos of asking " what you think?" i finally did it ! And i am soooo happy with my decision. Since i was looking for a pear, i was talking to four different vendors from this site..USA certed, DCD (allen), abazias ,and of course WHITEFLASH. USA certed was very nice but kind of slow in their response; James Allen so far was really nice , honest ,and have a great customer service ;Abazias was okay; and it is whiteflash that really made me happy! Based on what i read , GOG is a great company but can not run a search for a pear shape from their website. WHITEFLASH''s Katie and John (my fellow aquarian) answered my questions patiently, and without pressure. They also have a great lifetime upgrade policy which i think is just the BEST!

Now, where are the pics? That is exactly the reason of this late post. Been trying, testing , playing with my digital cam but couldn''t get a decent picture. Our computer camera did the trick but can''t download it here . Guys, i apologize but i guess this boring story is what i can share for now...

Whiteflash , the ring still sparkles like crazy but in my mind it is starting to shrink. Maybe time for an uprade but hubby says a firm "NO!!!!!!!!!!"(esp. after i lost the other one). Kidding aside , you guys are great people and more power! And to all the wonderful people here, can''t thank you enough from the bottom of my heart!
mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
Congrats on your new stone!! I think many of usl share a great appreciation for finding this site before we made a big mistake!(But don''t you know the unwritten rule here that you simply can''t post about a new stone without a picture??? Didn''t WF send you one?)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations with your purchase, you seem absolutely thrilled with your purchase!!! What are the specs of your new pear?

bae7

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Can''t wait until you figure out how to upload pics!!

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
hi, thanks for all your replies! the center stone is 1.82 pear h color and si1 clarity (eye clean) in a platinum setting with 0.6 ct sidestones. i will try to upload the pics again and see if it will work this time.
face22.gif

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
this is a test..hope you guys can open the attached photo...

11345050.jpg

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
yuppy i did it...but my fingers are sooo ugly!

DillPickle

Rough_Rock
Can''t open it, but i do see it.
19.gif
Wow, does that lok huge on your hand. What''s your ring size?

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/1/2006 8:15:22 PM
Author: DillPickle
Can''t open it, but i do see it.
19.gif
Wow, does that lok huge on your hand. What''s your ring size?
Hi DillPickle, my ringsize is 3.75. It''s kind of tight on the knuckles.

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
here''s a better pic from whiteflash..

ering1234.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, it looks huge on your hand!!! Congrats again!

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 3:20:16 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Beautiful ring, it looks huge on your hand!!! Congrats again!
kcoursolle, thanks! i love my fat pear!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow is right!

That is just beautiful. (now don''t leave this sucker on any counter!!!
32.gif
)

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 12:33:44 PM
Author: sevens one
wow is right!

32.gif
)
sevens one, thanks! if hubby says no for an upgrade maybe losing this is worth a try.
emwink.gif
kidding aside, i''m really careful now. if i take it off it goes back to its original whiteflash case and besides this is already insured thru my homeowners policy.again, thanks for the compliments! i will try again to get a nicer picture of it on my finger.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2006 12:31:29 PM
Author:aquarius4u

WHITEFLASH's Katie and John (my fellow aquarian) answered my questions patiently, and without pressure.
It was a delight to work with you, A4U.
1.gif
Now brace yourself for a bad pun...

When he put your new e-ring on, did your man say

"...This is the 'donning' of the (eng)AGE(ment) of Aquarius" ??
emnote.gif
37.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 3:22:03 PM
Author: aquarius4u

wow is right!

32.gif
)
sevens one, thanks! if hubby says no for an upgrade maybe losing this is worth a try.
emwink.gif
kidding aside, i''m really careful now. if i take it off it goes back to its original whiteflash case and besides this is already insured thru my homeowners policy.again, thanks for the compliments! i will try again to get a nicer picture of it on my finger.

Yes! More pics! More Pics

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 6:28:20 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

WHITEFLASH''s Katie and John (my fellow aquarian) answered my questions patiently, and without pressure.
1.gif

''...This is the ''donning'' of the (eng)AGE(ment) of Aquarius'' ??
emnote.gif
37.gif
Booooo lol
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Pictures! It''s beautiful!
30.gif

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 6:28:20 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

WHITEFLASH''s Katie and John (my fellow aquarian) answered my questions patiently, and without pressure.
1.gif

''...This is the ''donning'' of the (eng)AGE(ment) of Aquarius'' ??
emnote.gif
37.gif
My man did not say anything because i wear it on my own.. without help at al!! LOL! who can resist??? after picking package from FEDEX immediately rip the box off(which is kind of hard to do)and dealt with layers of wrap and finally saw the whiteflash box and john you were right..the fire is indeed wonderful!

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
i tried.. but i guess i need to to give my fingers more meat so it does not look anorexic! the problem is my hand that is why can''t get a decent pic.
Date: 10/2/2006 7:00:27 PM

Date: 10/2/2006 3:22:03 PM
Author: aquarius4u

wow is right!

32.gif
)
emwink.gif

Yes! More pics! More Pics

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/2/2006 10:10:30 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Yay! Pictures! It''s beautiful!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006, thanks for the compliments!
it surely does make me feel very good on my purchase getting compliments from my fellow pricescope--rs!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is ONE LOVELY PEAR!!!!!!

I''m starting to want a pear, now! Dangit, why can''t we have 10 e-rings????

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent design, beautiful setting.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 10:27:44 AM
Author: Julian

I totally agree with you Julian. I haven''t even gotten my first engagement ring yet (radiant cut stone) and already I want a pear, asscher, oval and cushion.

Aquarius, your ring looks beautiful!! I think it''s PERFECT on your hand. Such a sight!!! Why do I keep finding the posts of women whose ring sizes are so much smaller than mine? I always thought, "well, my boyfriend''s lucky...I only have a 4.75 size ring finger." And then I hear of radiantlover''s finger which is 2.75?!!! And your 3.75? I''M SO ENVIOUS!! Really though, that new pear is amazing on your hand.

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock

hi julian, thanks a lot for the compliments! i am exactly wondering the same question...maybe because it is expensive esp. that we are pricescope oriented(if u know what i mean
emquestion.gif
) My first was a round, then a marquise, and now a pear but i am starting to like a princess again....never ending story!!Actually we are planning to do a big move again that''s why my hubby agreed to buy me a new ring otherwise.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hon, you are gonna have to take MORE and BIGGER pics of that thing, cuz I ain''t seen NEARLY enough of this stone. Not even close to enough. More more more. What is the length to width ratio on that lovely specimen?

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/5/2006 12:27:50 PM
Author: CrownJewel

I totally agree with you Julian. I haven''t even gotten my first engagement ring yet (radiant cut stone) and already I want a pear, asscher, oval and cushion.

Aquarius, your ring looks beautiful!! I think it''s PERFECT on your hand. Such a sight!!! Why do I keep finding the posts of women whose ring sizes are so much smaller than mine? I always thought, ''well, my boyfriend''s lucky...I only have a 4.75 size ring finger.'' And then I hear of radiantlover''s finger which is 2.75?!!! And your 3.75? I''M SO ENVIOUS!! Really though, that new pear is amazing on your hand.
thanks a lot!
I do have an anorexic finger but my knuckles are obese!LOL! i would rather have a bigger size finger with a correctly sized knuckle. it is a constant struggle trying to take off and wear my ring .i am starting to have a calloused finger! you are lucky. 4.75 for me is a perfect size.

aquarius4u

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/5/2006 6:55:58 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Hon, you are gonna have to take MORE and BIGGER pics of that thing, cuz I ain''t seen NEARLY enough of this stone. Not even close to enough. More more more. What is the length to width ratio on that lovely specimen?
FireGoddess! you are one of those wonderful people who helped me! thank you soo much! i will definitely try to post more pics if i can borrow a good looking hand..ha!ha! i guess i have a such a huge hang -up! i''d been trying to tell myself to just get over it and move on! ohhhh, and the L to W i guess is about 1.49. i will have to check it out again.BTW, your ring is just gorgeous!!!Again , thank you so much for helping me out while i was still searching
emrose.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results