shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chris0229

Rough_Rock
I got a ton of help from the forum last March when I purchased the center stone for the engagement ring from WhiteFlash. Now I''m looking at her wedding band and I settled on a five-stone, 1.00 total carat weight, shared-prong in white gold from WhiteFlash. So my ? is, the stones are 0.2s, so they are not individually certified. WhiteFlash insists that they are Hearts and Arrows, H color, and VS clarity. Is this good enough that i should be satisfied that they will perform?

Here''s a link to the ring
http://www.whiteflash.com/Wedding_Bands/5-Stone-Shared-Prong-Diamond-Band_935.htm#

Thanks for your help. Merry Christmas!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Based upon my own experience with Whiteflash purchasing a shared prong bangle bracelet with uncertified ACA diamonds I would be completely confident that you are getting a beautiful ring with amazing sparkle!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! You can''t go wrong w/ those ACAs - certs or no certs!
30.gif

sluke

Shiny_Rock
If your are getting Whiteflash ACA stones, even the uncertified small melees, they will be very sparkly. I have one of their 3/4 eternity bands with 3pt ACA melees and under a loupe, I can see that all of the diamonds have arrows.

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
I have that ring and it is gorgeous.

chris0229

Rough_Rock
Sweet - just what I was hoping to hear. Thanks all.

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
Here is mine, size 7:

WF5ring.jpg

findarock

Shiny_Rock
Chris,I have Whiteflash on my radar for buying an ering for my GF, were there any intangibles that you would recommend for using them. Ex. gem knowledge, customer service

stags14

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 11:48:21 AM
Author: findarock
Chris,I have Whiteflash on my radar for buying an ering for my GF, were there any intangibles that you would recommend for using them. Ex. gem knowledge, customer service
I just purchased my e-ring from whiteflash and it was a great experience. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. The stone looks amazing. Upon receiving the stone I took it to a local independent GG appraiser. The apprasier was "Very Very Impressed" with the quality of the stone and the price that I paid.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results