shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Wedding Band Search

Audreyxcalvin

Rough_Rock
ADDC2BE1-E360-46F7-AA67-60B5C7946C8E.jpeg 2910FC16-F70D-4F5C-80C2-F0DFBB7B7D5E.jpeg Diamond is a 0.90 ct G VS1 Premium Select
Setting: Platinum
Width 2.70-1.90 mm
Thickness 2.50-1.30 mm
Photos attached for reference.

Interested in this band. Should I go with 0.35 or 0.50? Can anyone suggest what size diamonds I should be looking at for a band so that it will not be too big or over-shadow my 0.90 ct engagement ring?
https://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-...red-prong-diamond-wedding-band-442.htm#size=6

I also like this Benchmark but not sure of the quality of the stones.
https://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-...d-shared-prong-wedding-ring-5106.htm#size=5.5

Also my e-ring is a size 5.75. My e-ring is a little loose cause it spins in cold weather, but OK when it’s super hot and when my finger swells. I am not sure if I should resize to 5.50.
I plan to wear both e-ring and wedding ring together.
Should I get a band size 5.5 or 5.75?

Thanks.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For looks, I prefer the first band, and personally I think I’d go with the .35pt size. Unless you think you’ll wear the band on it’s own more than with your ER. I think your band should compliment your ring rather than detract from it. Is there any possibility of you trying both sizes to see which looks best?

Audreyxcalvin

Rough_Rock
For looks, I prefer the first band, and personally I think I’d go with the .35pt size. Unless you think you’ll wear the band on it’s own more than with your ER. I think your band should compliment your ring rather than detract from it. Is there any possibility of you trying both sizes to see which looks best?

Hi Austina,
I would have to purchase both sizes then return one OR
buy 0.35 and if it doesnt work out return for 0.50. Not sure I will email WF.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wondered if there were any local shops where you could go for a try on before ordering from WF to save you the trouble and expense of buying 2 and returning 1?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results