shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash vs IDJ for lab tennis bracelet?

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for an approx 4ct lab tennis bracelet (will be slightly larger as I'll need a 7.5" one made) and have nearly identical quotes from Whiteflash and IDJ. Diamonds are described as the same and pricing is nearly the same. All things being equal, which one should I go with? Thanks!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Not to throw a wrench in your gears, but someone recently was really happy with their lab tennis bracelet from Alex Park. Congrats on your upcoming tennis bracelet!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whiteflash would definitely be my choice.

I have a 7 stone from IDJ and love it in general...but one of the stones at the end between my fingers is obviously not as well
cut as the other stones. :(

I think WF would be a little pickier about the stones they use.

Here is a picture of the stone (I've posted this before) so you can see what I mean. Its a 20 pointer.

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash would definitely be my choice.

I have a 7 stone from IDJ and love it in general...but one of the stones at the end between my fingers is obviously not as well
cut as the other stones. :(

I think WF would be a little pickier about the stones they use.

Here is a picture of the stone (I've posted this before) so you can see what I mean. Its a 20 pointer.
IMG_20230615_124036587.jpg

Thanks for sharing, this is helpful info!

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking for an approx 4ct lab tennis bracelet (will be slightly larger as I'll need a 7.5" one made) and have nearly identical quotes from Whiteflash and IDJ. Diamonds are described as the same and pricing is nearly the same. All things being equal, which one should I go with? Thanks!

I bought my wife’s wedding ring from IDJ and am very happy with it but for the same price i’d go with Whiteflash.

I’m honestly surprised the price is close though, did you negotiate with IDJ?

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
I bought my wife’s wedding ring from IDJ and am very happy with it but for the same price i’d go with Whiteflash.

I’m honestly surprised the price is close though, did you negotiate with IDJ?

I did not negotiate, I just emailed both asking for quotes, and they came back about $150 apart. * shrugs *

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
Not to throw a wrench in your gears, but someone recently was really happy with their lab tennis bracelet from Alex Park. Congrats on your upcoming tennis bracelet!

Good tip, I just reached out to see what he has available. From his current website inventory, looks like he will be least expensive with probably the best quality. Thanks!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
@luckygreen317 posted a tennis bracelet on the Preloved side of the forum. Check out her lovely photos!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
@luckygreen317 posted a tennis bracelet on the Preloved side of the forum. Check out her lovely photos!

Thank you for the shout out! The bracelet I have up on PS Preloved is a standard 7” length. I am super close to having it sized down to 6.75” and just keeping it.

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the shout out! The bracelet I have up on PS Preloved is a standard 7” length. I am super close to having it sized down to 6.75” and just keeping it.

If I didn't need 7.5" I would totally go for yours - it's stunning!

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
From a customer service and quality perspective I would choose Whiteflash all day long. No comparison. They go above and beyond the other their customer service. IDJ does not.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind sharing the quote from wF?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I have always had good service with IDJ. But I also think you should reach out to Yekutiel and ask for PS quality stones. I don't have any lab grown experience but I got a tennis bracelet in 2021 from IDJ and am very happy with it. I remember being advised to let them know you are a PSer. I don't know if that still holds true.

TooManyChoices

Rough_Rock
Would you mind sharing the quote from wF?

7.5 inches - would make the total weight approx 4.34ctw
14k white gold
$2895 with Lab Created
F/G VS
for a 3 prong setting

NY_Resonant

Shiny_Rock
I have always had good service with IDJ. But I also think you should reach out to Yekutiel and ask for PS quality stones. I don't have any lab grown experience but I got a tennis bracelet in 2021 from IDJ and am very happy with it. I remember being advised to let them know you are a PSer. I don't know if that still holds true.

I was very happy with my IDJ final wedding band but I didn't like how we got there.

It felt like pulling teeth, sitting in their office, trying to get them to remake the first ring they had made for us. So I would definitely ding them a bit on the customer service department.

I would buy from them again but i'll ALWAYS only put in a deposit until I see the final product and am happy with it. Thankfully I can do that as a NYC local...

Note: Aside from a small involvement by Yekutiel when we first placed the order, he was not involved in my purchase or the following discussions regarding the "remake". Yekutiel, from my observations, seemed like a very pleasant man.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results