shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash Vatche 5 stone trellis ring

susanj8

Rough_Rock
It seems like there have been a lot of 5 stone rings lately and I just wanted to add mine. I don't think I've posted since 2005 but I lurk daily :) 15 years ago for my 10th anniversary, I purchased a Vatche 3 stone ring with three GIA diamonds. (I went with a pricescope vendor at the time that I think no longer participates in this forum.) This year we celebrated our 25th anniversary and since we were unable to make any vacation plans, my husband suggested I get some jewelry instead. I had been thinking about a 5-stone ring for years and had even been in touch with Whiteflash periodically over the years checking on settings and diamonds, just in case, so I think it took less than 48 hours to place my order. I know people love the look of the scalloped/pinched settings and the "swoopy" settings but I was afraid that I would not like them in person or that the diamonds would not fit between my fingers. I kept it simple and just chose the same Vatche trellis setting I had before, except with 5 stones. Whiteflash selected 2 of their ACA diamonds that complimented the three stones that I previously had purchased and we moved forward with the ring. They gave me credit for my old setting and I just asked that it be applied to a simple platinum band that I could wear with the ring so it looked like a set. I will attach a few pictures and the glamour photos from Whiteflash. I tried so hard to get good pictures but I think my phone camera kept trying to focus on the band instead or there was so much flashing rainbows it didn't know where to focus.
I had an exeptional experince with Whiteflash and will not hesitate to use them again in the future. I have never experienced this level of customer service before. I never had to follow up with them because every email was acknowledged and answered in less than 12 hours. Each wire transfer and deposit was acknowledged in a very timely manner. The ring shipped out on the date they initially said it would. I received emails from 4-5 different employees throughout this process but wanted to give a special shout out to Brittany and Vera. I had the most interaction with them and they were professional, polite and a pleasure to work with.
I have never owned such a substantial piece of jewelry before and this ring is just exquisite. I am so happy with it and with the whole experience.

Attachments

• whiteflash.jpg
    whiteflash.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 97
  • whiteflash1.jpg
    whiteflash1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 59
  • whiteflash2.jpg
    whiteflash2.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 67
  • Vatche-317-5-Stone-Trellis-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_59441_60307_a[11846].jpg
    Vatche-317-5-Stone-Trellis-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_59441_60307_a[11846].jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Vatche-317-5-Stone-Trellis-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_59441_60307_g[11847].jpg
    Vatche-317-5-Stone-Trellis-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_59441_60307_g[11847].jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 79

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary!! Love that setting. Congrats!!

It seems like there have been a lot of 5 stone rings lately and I just wanted to add mine. I don't think I've posted since 2005 but I lurk daily :) 15 years ago for my 10th anniversary, I purchased a Vatche 3 stone ring with three GIA diamonds. (I went with a pricescope vendor at the time that I think no longer participates in this forum.) This year we celebrated our 25th anniversary and since we were unable to make any vacation plans, my husband suggested I get some jewelry instead. I had been thinking about a 5-stone ring for years and had even been in touch with Whiteflash periodically over the years checking on settings and diamonds, just in case, so I think it took less than 48 hours to place my order. I know people love the look of the scalloped/pinched settings and the "swoopy" settings but I was afraid that I would not like them in person or that the diamonds would not fit between my fingers. I kept it simple and just chose the same Vatche trellis setting I had before, except with 5 stones. Whiteflash selected 2 of their ACA diamonds that complimented the three stones that I previously had purchased and we moved forward with the ring. They gave me credit for my old setting and I just asked that it be applied to a simple platinum band that I could wear with the ring so it looked like a set. I will attach a few pictures and the glamour photos from Whiteflash. I tried so hard to get good pictures but I think my phone camera kept trying to focus on the band instead or there was so much flashing rainbows it didn't know where to focus.
I had an exeptional experince with Whiteflash and will not hesitate to use them again in the future. I have never experienced this level of customer service before. I never had to follow up with them because every email was acknowledged and answered in less than 12 hours. Each wire transfer and deposit was acknowledged in a very timely manner. The ring shipped out on the date they initially said it would. I received emails from 4-5 different employees throughout this process but wanted to give a special shout out to Brittany and Vera. I had the most interaction with them and they were professional, polite and a pleasure to work with.
I have never owned such a substantial piece of jewelry before and this ring is just exquisite. I am so happy with it and with the whole experience.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - just love when a plan comes together so well! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Happy 25th. Wear it for many years in good health. Looks lovely on you.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Happy 25th anniversary. Your ring is beautiful

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary! I love your ring and pairs nicely with a plain band!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! What a lovely piece! They did a great job!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! Happy anniversary! You forgot to tell us the size of the diamonds and your ring size, though!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations on the ring and the anniversary!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and happy 25th anniversary!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats!!!

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
It is gorgeous! Congratulations on both the ring and your anniversary :)

susanj8

Rough_Rock
Good grief- I forgot the most important parts :) I can't figure out how to edit my post. Anyway-
Size 8 platinum ring. All diamonds were between .55 and .60 carats, D,E or F color and clarity of VS2 or better. ACA and I can't remember the "brand" of the other diamonds right now, but of similar cut.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! Gorgeous ring ❤️

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really spectacular!! :kiss2:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That’s beautiful! I love it with your plain band.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So classic and beautiful. Its absolutely perfect!

Wear it in good health. Congratulations on your anniversary!

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@susanj8, Happy 25th wedding anniversary. What a beautiful ring.

Maybe I ask a question. If you touch the side of your ring, do you feel the diamond girdle or do you feel the metal? Thank you.

susanj8

Rough_Rock
@susanj8, Happy 25th wedding anniversary. What a beautiful ring.

Maybe I ask a question. If you touch the side of your ring, do you feel the diamond girdle or do you feel the metal? Thank you.

I just took this picture now. It perfectly fits with a smidge to spare and I just feel the metal between my fingers, like a typical ring. The girdle or prongs do not even touch the neighboring fingers. Once in a while the ring spins and the sides touch but it hasn't been an issue. I am surprised by how comfortable it is, but was willing to accept a little discomfort to have the diamonds be this size :) Hope this helps.

profile.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous on you! Happy 25th Anniversary!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SUUUUUPER blingy!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: LOVE it. Yeah, I'd be wearing that every day. Congratulations and so happy that the process with WF was great and easy. Happy 25th!

susanj8

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very beautiful, @susanj8 - congratulations!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 25th Anniversary!
Gorgeous ring to celebrate this happy occasion, it’s beautiful!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congrats! I love it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your combination!!Beautiful & classy!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary, such a pretty ring! I especially love the side view, so unique.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, your ring is stunning!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I love it!!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results