shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Tennis Bracelet Pics and MOVIE - 4 CTW, 3 prong, white gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

svenu

Rough_Rock
My beautiful and ever-patient girlfriend and I are celebrating 5 years of dating.... she introduced me to this forum and I wanted to thank all of you for the advice I garnered searching through the forum. I am giving her this gift next weekend and just hope she doesn''t visit here before then! (She has been very busy!)

I sure hope my Lady In Waiting approves of my selection... soon I will have to start searching for another diamond for her, I''m sure... :)

Let me know what you think. Please right-click on the image below and then download the movie to your desktop... once downloaded, watch the movie... the music is Jimi Hendrix... hope it isn''t too loud for y''all.

Warm Regards,

-sven

http://www.imageseek.com/bling.mov

5.5MB Quicktime Movie

:) :) :)

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!!! Thats one yummy bracelet!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love the flashes of color you were able to capture from the diamonds. Is this an anniversary present?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s to die for, love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lucky gal--this bracelet is beautiful!!

cheers--Sharon

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Svenu!
I just got the 3ctw and it is amazing! The 4ctw will knock her socks off!! I am sure your LIW is going to love it!!!!

Great pics by the way

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Holy COW! How can she not approve! Beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful, Sven! (But I''m just gonna have to tell you, if she introduced you to this site, I have a slight feeling she wasn''t expecting a bracelet after 5 years of dating!
23.gif
)

sluke

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet! I love it! However; I do agree w/ Diamondseeker, if I was her, and had pointed my boyfriend to this site, I would not be expecting a bracelet....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 8:03:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Very beautiful, Sven! (But I''m just gonna have to tell you, if she introduced you to this site, I have a slight feeling she wasn''t expecting a bracelet after 5 years of dating!
23.gif
)

haha! I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

svenu

Rough_Rock
I guess it is about the destination, not the journey for a lot of women! ;-) Kidding, I know she wants a ring too... she has a "twitching finger" whenever we walk past a jewelry store... strange medical affliction. I wonder if there is a cure? :)

BTW, she actually is in the trade (jewelry design) so that is why she was on this site. :) Can''t wait to show you pictures of her wearing this. She is the sunshine of my love!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 3:45:00 PM
Author:svenu
My beautiful and ever-patient girlfriend and I are celebrating 5 years of dating.... she introduced me to this forum and I wanted to thank all of you for the advice I garnered searching through the forum. I am giving her this gift next weekend and just hope she doesn''t visit here before then! (She has been very busy!)

I sure hope my Lady In Waiting approves of my selection... soon I will have to start searching for another diamond for her, I''m sure... :)

Let me know what you think. Please right-click on the image below and then download the movie to your desktop... once downloaded, watch the movie... the music is Jimi Hendrix... hope it isn''t too loud for y''all.

Warm Regards,

-sven

http://www.imageseek.com/bling.mov

5.5MB Quicktime Movie

:) :) :)
I think that''s a great not-so-subtle hint that she linked you to pricescope hahaha.... I have to say though, first of all she very well might be reading here, perhaps even POSTING here and there''s a good chance she might be reading about this right now..... and honestly I think that might be a good thing. I hate to say it but she might actually be disappointed to not be getting a ring first LOL I can''t say for sure of course, but I wish you the best of luck :) the bracelet is lovely :)

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
The ring should come whenever BOTH of you are ready - after 5 years or 7 or 10. I think the bracelet is absolutely gorgeous and I am sure she will too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! I love the three prong look, very subtle and lets the diamonds shine!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That bracelet is just stunning! Gotta love the sparkle from those ACA diamonds. What a classic and special jewelry gift.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW! I want a big tennis bracelet now!!!! THAT IS AMAZING. I love Whiteflash and the three-prong settings...

svenu

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I''m guessing based on your responses that she will be happy. :)

She is busy at work with travel so shouldn''t be able to check here before Friday night... I hope.... I''ll try to get a "reaction" photo sequence to post here.

By the way, I worked with Tracey Arneson at Whiteflash and she was really helpful... sent me pictures of different CTW for the same setting so I could eyeball, and was BLAZING FAST on turnaround!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results