shape
carat
color
clarity

whiteflash solitaires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zaq12

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone- i''m new (and hige time lurker) and in the market for an e-ring. I''m mildy obsessed with some of the whiteflash solitairres and hoping i could see as many photos as possible. I''d be really appreciatetive to see ant whiteflash solitaires out there- particularly the legato or the w-band.

Also i have prett small fingers and wasn''t sure how wide a band to go for... would 3.5 mm be too thick- stone would probably (i don''t get to chose this part ;)) be betwen 1 and 1.5 cts

THanks!

and THANKS for all the eye candy out there!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of the solitaire bands are going to be in the 2-2.5mm range, probably. I think Maisie has the Legato, so you might want to do a search to see her ring. Then just do a search for the name of any of the WF solitaires you are interested in. There should be some threads.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
hi there- i have the w-prong (princess stone). i luv it! it''s unique but classic. only thing is that i wish the band was a wee bit thinner, or tapered into the head (like the legato)

there''s a couple of pics of it around here- do a search and they''ll pop up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results