shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Semi Custom Ruby Halo Studs

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had a pair of 4mm ruby studs for years and recently asked Whiteflash to mount them in a pair of halo studs. They turned out fabulous.

RubyEaarrings.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A background story on these - I was dropping off some rings to be sized at a local jeweler and a gems / findings salesman was in the store. Naturally I wanted to look at his gemstones and ended up buying 2 4mm rubies for earrings and while I have no certificates on them he said they were Burma rubies. He sold them to me a very decent price and I had that jeweler mount them in regular basket studs.

Fast forward to this summer when I upgraded my ruby ring to a halo ring and found I really liked the ring so much I would see if Whiteflash could move my ruby studs to a pair of halo studs, The studs match my ring perfectly.

I want to thank Whiteflash for once again making me a gorgeous pair of earrings.

Here is my ruby ring.
NewRuby.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new earrings are beautiful - just in time for holiday festivities! Enjoy!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Marcy, they are just gorgeous!:love::love:Wear them in health & happiness!

@MissGotRocks nailed it, they're perfect for the holidays!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh these are gorgeous!! Perfect for a bit of holiday glam! :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi thank you so much.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rubies and your earrings and ring are gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Ear shots?

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
A background story on these - I was dropping off some rings to be sized at a local jeweler and a gems / findings salesman was in the store. Naturally I wanted to look at his gemstones and ended up buying 2 4mm rubies for earrings and while I have no certificates on them he said they were Burma rubies. He sold them to me a very decent price and I had that jeweler mount them in regular basket studs.

Fast forward to this summer when I upgraded my ruby ring to a halo ring and found I really liked the ring so much I would see if Whiteflash could move my ruby studs to a pair of halo studs, The studs match my ring perfectly.

I want to thank Whiteflash for once again making me a gorgeous pair of earrings.

Here is my ruby ring.
NewRuby.jpeg

Wow, the ring is gorgeous. If your ruby is unheated, it would be very very rare

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, so pretty :kiss2:

And I love the ring too - what a beautiful eye catcher!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had a pair of 4mm ruby studs for years and recently asked Whiteflash to mount them in a pair of halo studs. They turned out fabulous.

RubyEaarrings.jpeg

OMG rubylicious!!!
They are purrrrfect!
Yes FABULOUS.
Wear in blingy joy and good health @marcy :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so delicious!!! Gorgeous color!! Love!! Wear them in much happiness!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! Love the new earrings, love the yellow gold and love the matched set!!! :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy -

This is just the most gorgeous set! And PERFECT for Christmas! The reds are so beautiful and the settings are gorgeous!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas - and every joy in the New Year. ox

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
The whole set is beautiful! And so perfect for Christmas festivities! I adore your halo studs and ring. The ruby red is stunning.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Perfect for this festive time of year! Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The earrings and ring are so beautiful @marcy!! Great choice to go with halos, the diamonds and rubies are a gorgeous combo. Enjoy them!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@VKD1 thank you. The place I bought the ruby from issues their own certificates and they do not specify if your particular gem is treated or not. Their website says some of their sapphires and rubies may be heat treated. IMO my ruby is a really nice one; I’ve had it 9 years and every time I’ve gone in their store I ask if they have one of equal color and clarity but larger and most the time they come back and say no; other times they’ll bring me something to look at and I reject it instantly. That is why I finally decide to move it to a chunkier ring and add a halo.

@Ally T thank you. I generally like blue gems but you can’t help but be drawn to the glow of a nice ruby.

@missy thank you. I will certainly wear red clothes more frequently now.

@Slick1 thank you. Rubies and emeralds can hold their own with fabulous color.

@Rubiies-R-Me thank you. I like rubies and diamonds in YG; it seems to make the stones stand out more.

@kathley thank you.

@mrs-b thank you. The earrings were an afterthought but after upgrading my ruby ring I thought these little 4mm studs need a new setting too. You have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year as well.

@bling_dream19 thank you. I like matching sets (go figure, huh?) and will certainly wear them during the holidays.

@RunninngwithScissors thank you. I don’t have much in the way red tops but I know I’ll wear them frequently.

@junebug17 thank you. I always am amazed at what a halo can do for a gemstone; really changes the appearance.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on these gorgeous ruby halo earrings @marcy !! They are truly fabulous.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh I love the earrings! The rubies are a gorgeous colour!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your beautiful new earrings and ring! They are perfect!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful @marcy ! I always love yellow gold with rubies. The combination just makes rubies pop! Those look perfect
for the holidays (well, heck, any day!) They look perfect on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results