shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weddingmooner

Rough_Rock
I don't usually give endorsements but I just had to tell my story about a great experience at Whiteflash.com. Denise Newberg helped me find the perfect stone: a Cut Above H&A AGS000 I VS2 that is 1.29 carats for a fantastic price. The customer service and level of attention is unmatched, the diamond was even better than I expected and she said YES! My fiance still can't believe how beautiful the diamond is.

I owe Whiteflash and Denise my sincerest gratitude and would recommend them to anyone searching for a new diamond. I tried a few other online retailers who ignored me or just sent form e-mails. Denise's personal attention and dedication to quality and service was spectacular. She treated me with respect and worked with me to provide the best diamond for my exact requirements. Please buy from Whiteflash, they are the best on the web!!!

Thank you Whiteflash.
lickout.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Jared,

Your warm-hearted praise is deeply appreciated. I am happy that your fiance loved her A CUT ABOVE Hearts & Arrows diamond. Words can not describe the beauty of these diamonds. It always a privilege to be a part of someone else's happiness and special time of their lives.

I have to say that I absolutely love my job because I get to talk to such nice people like yourself and help bring a little happiness.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your special girl!!!!!!

Thank You

Denise
www.whiteflash.com

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
wavey.gif

DiamondDealHunter

Rough_Rock
Hey Jared,

I too am working with Denise and Leslie on a stone for the big dance...mind if I asked how much you paid as I am looking for similar specs?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results