shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Whiteflash review from Marine

Discussion in 'Pricescope Testimonials' started by akuiper84, Feb 28, 2011.

1. akuiper84
    Rough_Rock

by akuiper84 » Feb 28, 2011
    I recently proposed to my girlfriend this last weekend. I just want to say how helpful whiteflash was in this whole process. Not only were they understanding, but walked me through the whole process. Whenever I had a question they were only a phone call away, and always were nice, polite and very helpful. Now for the most important part: THE RING IS BEAUTIFUL. The pictures can never do the actual ring justice. My fiance has gotten nothing but compliments on how beautiful the ring is. She had a ring ceremony in her sorority where she passes the ring around 200 other girls, and everyone said that it was the most beautiful ring they had ever seen. I have never been so happy with a jewelry purchase in my life. I cant say enough how wonderful whiteflash was during this whole process.

I would encourage everyone to go through whiteflash for their engagement. The ring I got was the amphora (its a halo with diamonds all around the ring).