shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Returns

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmargosi

Rough_Rock
Anyone had to return a stone to Whiteflash? How was the experience?

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Charles,

I allowed a few hours for a consumer to reply (perhaps one still will), but wanted to let you know...Feel free to Private Message me with any particulars. I am not on the sales staff but will be happy to help you.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my ring from Whiteflash. The stone was sent to an appraiser where I was able to see it before I paid for it. If I did not like the stone I was told I could just let Whiteflash know and they would have arranged to have the appraiser ship the stone back to them . It would have cost about $100 to ship it back.

I kept it and I am very pleased but I got the impression that I would have no trouble returning the stone as long as I let them know. If you pay for the stone and change your mind, you just have to email them within ten days of receipt. I have known of people who have looked at and returned a few stones before they found what they wanted either from Whiteflash or elsewhere and no one has ever mentioned a problem with a return to Whiteflash as far as i know.

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
There is nothing to be worried about returns. If you REALLY do not like the stone, call them or email them, ask for instructions to ship the stone back to them. Since Fedex or UPS don''t insure items more than $5000 (i beleive), you will have to use USPS to ship it back. It doesn''t cost that much. Good luck with your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results