shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Return?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
I was just curiouis what it would cost to mail an ring back to whiteflash either for a return or adjustment? I was just looking to see what the average shipping cost would be to send it out.

Thanks

Chelle0511

Rough_Rock
Metallica: I''m not sure on the shipping, but it''s the insurance that will probably be a little more costly. May I ask why you are returning it - was it not what they stated it would be?

Rough_Rock
No not at all, I am not returning anything. I have been very happy with my WF experience so far

I am actually going to be ordering it sometime today, and I was going to get it specially made so a wedding band will sit flush, but instead I opted to get the orignal setting where the wedding band wont sit flush. I am doing this for two reasons, one because if for some reason I get is specially made and end up not liking the setting I am stuck and two I might like it as is.

I was just curious what the shipping cost would be in case I do want to return it and have them change the setting so the band will sit flush.

Just wanted to know what to expect, i figured it would be a little pricy with the insurance cost, I was hoping no more then like 30 dollars or so though.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe you need to use USPS Registered mail to return items, that is the most secure method and one the vendors usually request you use. I don''t believe it is too costly and you get up to 25k insurance.

Rough_Rock
Ok thanks a lot Lorelei,

I hope I dont have to go down that road, but I always like to be prepared

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve done it, my ring is from whiteflash,, while its free to resize, and they were gracious enough to slim down my shank, it still cost a total of about $80 (both ways) you have to ship it back registered with insurance... and depending on your claimed value can be about $30.. then you have to pay $50 to whiteflash for shipping it back to you insured... Hope that helps

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries! I believe you might be able to find prices here -

www.usps.com

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2009 10:34:30 AM
Author: Lorelei
I believe you need to use USPS Registered mail to return items, that is the most secure method and one the vendors usually request you use. I don''t believe it is too costly and you get up to 25k insurance.
Yup. I think it cost about $20 when I mailed my diamond to be set, using USPS Registered mail. It should be similar I would think.
1.gif

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the responses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results