shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash - *Please* come to Australia !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

After reading this forum I perused many websites and found that Whiteflash had an excellent reputation and amazing products.

I then purchased a .5ct G VS1 ACA diamond to be placed into a bezel set pendant in white gold.

Whiteflash customer service is A+.

The ordering process was rather smooth, I was constantly kept informed on the progress up until the delivery and... I''m REALLY impressed with the end product.

The packaging was exceptional. Three layers of fedex packaging, small box inside a bigger box.. just like those russian dolls.

Lovely presentation of my pendant and associated certificates.

My fiance initially received the package and inspected it and he himself was amazed with the final product.

The ACA diamond is like no other diamond I have ever seen. Such sparkle and fire.

AMAZING!

At the moment I''m not allowed to wear it. It is intended as a gift to me on a special occasion so I''m aching!!!

Again, A big thank you to Bob & the Whiteflash team that assisted in making this possible.

I''m truly blown away. Thank you for whetting my appetite with a superbly cut diamond!

I''m hooked and look forward to my next purchase when (if) the AU dollar recovers.

Thank you again ! :)

PS: It would be great if you setup a small store here in Australia.. :) *dreams about staring at the Whiteflash ACA diamonds during her lunch break*

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I agree liz, WF is top notch, I could not be happier with my experience with them.
36.gif
Moreover, my sales rep Jamie was completely lovely and thoughtful.
I also agree that the downward $ is killing me
14.gif
7.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I love WF''s service too! I worked with Lesley for both my e-ring stone and my earstuds and she''s just gem.
9.gif

Smo

Shiny_Rock

I totally agree, I am in Sydney and have successfully used whiteflash and loved them. Great service and communication throughout the entire transaction. I feel so smug about my earrings knowing I bought them for such a great price when compared to the prices you would pay in Sydney!

9.gif

liz-e

Rough_Rock
There''s speculation our dollar is going to go down further... *sigh*

Damn! I am dying for a pair of ACA earrings... either bezel handmade or the inspiration al.

What earrings did you ladies choose?

honey22

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
32.gif
DO NOT SAY THAT!!!!
2.gif
I am waiting to order our wedding bands until the dollar recovers a bit. Damn me for not buying a few months ago. Oh well, I have my heart set on little ACAs in my wband, and FI is having a suprise ACA on the inside of his band, so I don''t care if the dollar bottoms out, I am still going to order from WF!!!!
3.gif

startech

Rough_Rock
Well if the RBA continues to drop the interest rate (which looks likely in November and perhaps December too), it''s not going to help the exchange rate
8.gif

That being said, it seems to have stabilised recently around the USD$0.65-0.70 mark which is good to see.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 5:55:58 AM
Author: liz-e
There's speculation our dollar is going to go down further... *sigh*

Damn! I am dying for a pair of ACA earrings... either bezel handmade or the inspiration al.

9.gif
2.gif
Well, I have to say I'm partial to the Inspiration-Al.
31.gif
31.gif
LOL

liz-e

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 11:34:14 AM
Author: Allison D.
Date: 10/20/2008 5:55:58 AM

Author: liz-e

There''s speculation our dollar is going to go down further... *sigh*

9.gif
2.gif
Well, I have to say I''m partial to the Inspiration-Al.
31.gif
31.gif
LOL

I did read the posts a few nights back on how the inspiration als came to be. Hehehe, I love the play on words... :) and the earrings themselves are to die for.

Our exchange rate however is not. lol

2,500.00 USD = 3,562.54 AUD

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 6:47:15 AM
Author:liz-e
Hi All,

After reading this forum I perused many websites and found that Whiteflash had an excellent reputation and amazing products.

I then purchased a .5ct G VS1 ACA diamond to be placed into a bezel set pendant in white gold.

Whiteflash customer service is A+.

The ordering process was rather smooth, I was constantly kept informed on the progress up until the delivery and... I''m REALLY impressed with the end product.

The packaging was exceptional. Three layers of fedex packaging, small box inside a bigger box.. just like those russian dolls.

Lovely presentation of my pendant and associated certificates.

My fiance initially received the package and inspected it and he himself was amazed with the final product.

The ACA diamond is like no other diamond I have ever seen. Such sparkle and fire.

AMAZING!

At the moment I''m not allowed to wear it. It is intended as a gift to me on a special occasion so I''m aching!!!

Again, A big thank you to Bob & the Whiteflash team that assisted in making this possible.

I''m truly blown away. Thank you for whetting my appetite with a superbly cut diamond!

I''m hooked and look forward to my next purchase when (if) the AU dollar recovers.

Thank you again ! :)

PS: It would be great if you setup a small store here in Australia.. :) *dreams about staring at the Whiteflash ACA diamonds during her lunch break*
Liz-e I totally concur with you WF rock! 2 years ago I bought some ACA diamond studs from them which was a big purchase for a girl from Queensland. They were exquisite and I Could not have been more blown away by their help and customer service UNTIL this year when they made a legacy inspired setting for my tourmaline
30.gif
30.gif
It is stunning and today I was in Tiffany''s buying a gift and the sales girl said "I adore your ring is it one of ours?
1.gif

I happily said no its from WF but didn''t rub in the fact that it was 1/4 of THEIR legacy ring price.
Alas such fun is over for the moment as our dollar hits the skids but........... who knows for the future
41.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I have to say, if WF opened up a store in Australia, I would quit my job in a heartbeat and turn up on their doorstep wanting a job! And probably not leaving until I could convince them to give me one
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results