shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Martini setting for earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''ve taken everyone''s advice and checked out Whiteflash. I like the Martini earrings but I was wondering if they''d stick out too far from my ear. Does anyone have a pair? What do you think of them (especially how far they stick out)?

Thanks

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I have a 1cttw pair of martinis from wf and they are perfect studs. They don''t stick out as far as other studs I have in basket settings (not that I have a problem with that either). They are very sleek against the ear. Love them!

Jen

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs Mitchell, are yours the standard martini settings or the handmade ones?

Oddoneout, a lot of people on here have the martini''s that were handmade, and I don''t see them on the site anymore. They were considerably more expensive than the standard ones. So you really need to specify that you want to see (or want feedback on) the standard ones.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the handmade ones from WF, they sit nicely on the ear. Don''t stick out at all. I love them!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I know a girl can dream but I''m cheap so I''d go for the standard setting.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 10:26:26 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I have the handmade ones from WF, they sit nicely on the ear. Don''t stick out at all. I love them!!
Ditto!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
compared to 4 prong basket or bezels, the martinis stick out the least, nestle in close to the ear. I think they were designed that way, so that for larger carat earrings they don''t droop.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I had my four prong studs reset into three prong martinis. They sit much closer to my ears. HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results