shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash has done it again!!! Online Jewler Article!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackDiamond21

Rough_Rock
Here is a wonderful write up about online jewlers... My fav of course is Whiteflash... So for anyone looking to buy online, please read below!!! http://biz.yahoo.com/special/luxury112306_article2.html

Get a Diamond Deal Online
By Sean O'Neill
Kiplinger's Personal Finance

Bypass the glitzy jewelry shops this holiday season. We name the best Web sites to get top quality at a good price and show you how to choose a stunning stone, even sight unseen.

Planning to buy a diamond for that special someone this season? Whether you're looking for an engagement ring, diamond earrings or another sparkler, winter is prime time for shopping -- jewelers will ring up almost half their year's sales during the holidays, say industry analysts.

Edited by Admin to comply with fair use of copy righted material.

Sorry Admin
40.gif
I had the whole article there... eek! Happy Holidays!
1.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for that, very educational indeed..

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to Whiteflash!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay WF, you certainly deserve the friendly press!

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the information, I will look over the link in more detail over the holiday weekend. From my quick look it is full of interesting information about the process.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results