shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Four Corners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock

My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary next week and one of the items on my wish list is the Whiteflash Four Corners Pendant. To stay within budget I am looking at the White Gold .25 Ready Set To Go, http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=WF-4069-SET&CategID=7. However, I have my concerns about it flipping or traveling up my neck. Can anyone that owns one tell me their experience with it?

Thank you in advance,

Michelle

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I have the four corners pendant with a .41 diamond set into it and it does travel up the neck and always ends up in the hallow of my neck AND it tips down. I''m kind of stuck with it as is since my husband would be mad if I decided to change out the setting. Maybe with a larger diamond, the weight of the stone would keep it in place, but probably any stone under .75 would travel up. FWIW, I also have a tiffany-by-the-yards style bezel with a .38 and it does the same thing.

The good thing with the four corners, however, is that the stone is so sparkily that even with it tipping it twinkles brightly (stone is an ES).

Happy anniversary! My 10th is on June 15th
1.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Thank you MC. I appreciate the honest feedback. Sounds like it would be best to wait to save up for a bigger stone with the hopes that it will not travel.

Happy Anniversary to you too..

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
SDL, THank you for the input. It truly is a beautiful necklace and would love one. I have tired on similar styles however they all flip on me. I am sure some of the reason is that I like it to sit at the base of my neck between my collar bone.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe an extra inch or two of chain helps. I''m very petite and got the 16" chain and wonder now if it''d have been better to go with a 17" or 18". Possibly one of these days, I''ll take it into a local jeweler and make it longer.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MC and SDL for your feedback. I am still tossed up on what I want to do.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
EMP, did you decide on the pendant? i''m also considering the same setting. it''s beautiful. keep us posted and if you get it, i''d love to see some pics!
2.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting. It is beautiful! I don''t have this setting, but my necklace (in my avatar) does flip a little. Flipping isn''t the end of the world...to me it''s no biggie. So even if it flips, you get to see the other side of this beautiful diamond!

Best of luck! I''m sure you will love it!

Happy Anniversary!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread. I was very interested in the Whiteflash pendant necklace so it''s nice to see everyone''s experience with this type of necklace. :)

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Sugar- Thank you for the response. I didn''t get the pendant, maybe next time.
7.gif
I showed my husband several things I liked and told him I really wanted him to choose what he bought me. I wanted it to be something from his heart, not mine. LOL. He did just as I asked and got me a wonderful Tiffany''s necklace and told me why he picked that.

Jelly. Thank you for the response and the advice on the necklace. I hopefully down the road will get it. I don''t think I am so worried about the flip as much as I am worried about the traveling up the neck.

Shortee78 - Thank you for the response. Hopefully there will be more people that eventually get this necklace and we can get some good feedback so we know what to anticipate when we eventually get one.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I recently bought the martini pendant and bezel pendant from WF. The martini sometimes flips up, mostly when it''s warm and my skin is moist. But the weight of the bezel keeps it down and it stays put.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Oh, you must post pics of what your husband got you from Tiffanys!! Don''t leave us hanging :)
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results