shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gmg

Rough_Rock
I have to say a big THANK YOU Pricescope & Whiteflash.com who helped me learn everything about buying a diamond. I just recieved my diamond from Whiteflash.com 1.02 IF E color 61.6%depth 57%table 15%pavillion, EX EX and no culet.$7,000. It was appraised two hours after i got it at Baily Banks & Biddle which is where she wanted her ring from, with a Scott Kay designer setting, platinum, of course. This store would have wanted $17,500.00 if i bought it there. Hey i was born at night but not last night. You are not cheap buy buying a stone online...you are being savvy. My diamond and the setting were appraised at almost $20,000.00...19,700 to be exact. Whitflash.com was excellent to deal with THANK YOU so much. Oh by the way the diamond i bought was certified by EGL and to me the money i saved from not buying a GIA is worth it to me. Thanks again Pricescop and Whiteflash.com
Greg G.
New York

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for kind words and sharing your story, Gmg :)

Congratulations with your diamond!

:appl:

phi368

Rough_Rock
You've got to be kidding!!! I can't believe they would have ripped you off for over $10,000. Nice going. Here's a dumb question. Did you have the diamond appraised loose or can you have it appraised in the ring?

gmg

Rough_Rock
The diamond was loose and he had the setting on the side when he did it.

phi368

Rough_Rock
Sorry, more questions. Did you have them set if for you after the appraisal or did you take it to a different jeweler?

gmg

Rough_Rock
yes they set it for me since i bought the setting from them and a service contract, no fee for the setting.

peterchristopher

Rough_Rock
GMG, did you get an appraisal in addition to the one that WhiteFlash provided? Just curious.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Greg:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. You really found yourself a magnificent diamond at an excellent price.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

peterchristopher

Rough_Rock
Lesley,

You have another satisfied customer! I picked up my 1.096 H&A G SI1 yesterday and could not stop looking at it for hours! The Hearts and Arrows were perfect of course but what really blew me away was the fireworks it made when I shone a simple flashlight on it!

I can't wait to see what it looks like on the Vatche setting.

Pete

PS Do you know how this diamond with perfectly angular cuts can project bubble-like curves on the walls when you shine a light head on? It's a really beautiful sight.:love:

golfer

Shiny_Rock
GMG: important question for you. How much did Bailey Banks ask for an appraisal? Was it an official one, e.g., for an insurance company? I was thinking of going there for that step.

Thanks.

gmg

Rough_Rock
Golfer,
yes it was an official one, done by an independent gemologist graduate who is at BB&B twice a month...50 dollars was the cost.
GMG

gmg

Rough_Rock
LesleyH,
The stone looks beautiful on the Scott Kay platinum setting, I can't stop looking at it, it looks great. She loves it too. By the way i didn't ask you but do you sell Scott Kay rings? If not do you know where i could find them online? Thanks again.
GMG

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Greg:

We don't sell Scott Kay rings and I don't know where they can be bought online. You may want to contact them directly and ask them for a list of their registered vendors.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results