shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash.com and LesleyH are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone!!!

I just picked up my new diamond from Whiteflash.com and it is ALMOST as beautiful as my girlfriend!:naughty:

I couldn't decide between two stones in an earlier thread,
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advice-on-these-stones.3781/
but with the help of LesleyH at Whiteflash I finally decided on stone #1.

I will post pictures of the stone as soon as I can and later I will post the specs of the diamond. I am so excited!:appl: This was my very first diamond purchase and Lesley was very helpful.

To anyone considering buying a diamond I would HIGHLY recommend Whiteflash.com -- you will not be disapointed! Thanks again Lesley!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
jkreur01:

Thank you for your very kind words! It was pleasure to work with you.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! I downloaded your GEM file for the stone and will check it out but the Ideal Scope images for both diamonds that you posted on your original thread both looked gorgeous, with much red and prominent arrows. Sounds like you got a great stone! :)

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mara! I love it. I got home last night and probably spent an hour looking at it. First I looked at it with nothing, then through the loupe, then through the Whiteflash viewer( to see the H&A ), then again through the loupe... you get the point. It was great. Even in just ordinary lighting the diamond still sparkled as if I was under bright lighting at a jewelry store. My girlfriend is going to love it!

Well, as I mentioned here are the specs on the diamond I got.

Stone #1
Carat: .708
Color: H
Clarity: SI1
Table: 55
Depth: 60.2
Crown Angle: 34.6
Crown %: 15.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.5
Pavilion %: 42.5
Girdle: .9% - 1.4%
Culet: Pointed

I will also post the gem file that Leonid got for me from the other post and the Ideal Scope. Hopefully by tonight I can get some pics from my camera.

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Gem file

Attachments

• myDiamond.gem
    1.2 KB · Views: 143

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
IdealScope image.

myDiamond.jpg

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Holloway Cut Advisor .3 - All Excellent - TIC!

myDiamond.gif

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
I finally was able to get some half-way decent images so here they are. Unfortunately I am not a photographer so the pictures don't do the diamond justice.

Diamond-015.jpg

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Here's another

Diamond-010.jpg

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Look at the freakin laser commin off that thing in pics 1 and 3! I have more pictures if anyone wants more let me know and I'll email you a zip file. I tried to upload the zip file with all of the pics but it wouldn't let me.

Diamonds-003.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Jkruer01, awesome shots :lickout:

Rich, you cracked me up :bigsmile:

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
JKruer01:

Great photos - you really captured the personality of your diamond :)

LesleyH

www.whiteflash.com

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Sorry Rich, my girlfriend is off limits. I'll take that as a compliment on my diamond though. Thanks.:appl:

Here is a picture of the ring I am going to set it in.

Ring-1.jpg

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture with the diamond sitting in the setting.

I hope everyone has a great New Year and remember to be safe!

Ring-6.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous shots! How did you manage to take the pictures? I will want to try to do the same thing when we get the completed ring sometime in late Jan.

Happy Holidays!

jkruer01

Rough_Rock
Mara,
I placed the diamond in a window that was getting direct sunlight and I turned the flash on my camera on. I put it in macro mode and took about 100 pictures. Most of the pics were blurry but several turned out really good. A digital camera is great because you can take as many pics as you need to and not cost you any money to develop. It seemed that the flash and the direct sunlight made the cameras automatic exposure was very short so there was less blur.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results