shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Chrysoberyl...part II

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock

SSCN3846.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
28.gif

SSCN3847.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
37.gif

SSCN3848.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Sparkles inside...

SSCN3849.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

SSCN3850.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
love the green glow

SSCN3851.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

SSCN3854.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
27.gif

SSCN3855.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite photos, the stone is absolutely gorgeous!

SSCN3852.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Last one, promise!!

SSCN3853.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 12:34:46 PM
Author: Linda W
Mochi,

I know I have said it before, but I have to say it again. You take the BEST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ring.

Thank you, Linda!!

What I really need to do is got outside and work on my garden, but this is so much funner!
36.gif
36.gif
I have alot of fruit trees that needs to be fertilized and plants that need to be trimmed and a veggie garden I should start.
4.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 12:49:01 PM
Author: mercoledi
Open the box! Open the box! Open the box! Open the box! Open the box!
No, no, take the money, take the money. Soz Mochi - very old joke, for very old English people!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Oh Mochi

I never thought I''d be saying I''m so glad I was out of the house yesterday, given the horrible errands I was doing. But Good Golly Miss Molly, I''m sooooo glad I wasn''t home sitting by my computer waiting like the rest of you were. It must have been agonising!

I''ve finally have a good hour or so before I have to go out again this morning to gaze at your beautiful ring and all your lovely photos. I thought the orange spess in that setting was awesome (who''s was that again?), but this one just knocks my socks off, it''s just soooo perfect.

Sometimes we see perfect stones, sometimes perfect settings. It''s rarer (for me anyways) to see total perfection all bundled up into one, and baby does your ring have it. I bet Gene''s phone is ringing off the hook with folks lookinging for Chrysto asschers, and I''ll bet Whiteflash have hired extra folks to man the e-mails and phones!

Several of your shots, and the showcase photo from Whiteflash make your stone look like a sphene. Do you notice a lot of colours coming off it? Also, tell me what you think of all the colours of gold when you have them all on your finger? Does the green gold make the yellow gold look more rosy?

I''m so pleased that your project turned out for you the way it did, because to a certain extent you were trailblazing into unknown territory.

It''s a very lovely ring for a very lovely lady.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Mochi, you take the most AMAZING photos!!!! Thank you for sharing your AWESOME ring with us in all of her GLORY!!!!
30.gif

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
These new pics have me falling off of my couch! I LOOOOOVE your hand shots!!!!! Just gorgeous!!!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The green gold compliments the stone so perfectly
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mochi- woohoooooo for more photos! You are the best
9.gif

As much as I love flower (shrubbery
2.gif
) shots, I think the hand shots are my favorite. Then we get to see the same glorious view that you see, as you gaze lovingly at your hand
30.gif
(It''s like a romance novel ring, haha... I am soo weird!)

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful ring Mochi and was that a Feijoa I saw? mmmMMMmmm Feijoa Crumble!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
VERY cool ring!! Well done!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
You take great pics, and I love everything about the ring! Love chrysoberyl!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 1:40:47 PM
Author: Gailey
Oh Mochi

I never thought I''d be saying I''m so glad I was out of the house yesterday, given the horrible errands I was doing. But Good Golly Miss Molly, I''m sooooo glad I wasn''t home sitting by my computer waiting like the rest of you were. It must have been agonising!

I''ve finally have a good hour or so before I have to go out again this morning to gaze at your beautiful ring and all your lovely photos. I thought the orange spess in that setting was awesome (who''s was that again?), but this one just knocks my socks off, it''s just soooo perfect.

Sometimes we see perfect stones, sometimes perfect settings. It''s rarer (for me anyways) to see total perfection all bundled up into one, and baby does your ring have it. I bet Gene''s phone is ringing off the hook with folks lookinging for Chrysto asschers, and I''ll bet Whiteflash have hired extra folks to man the e-mails and phones!

Several of your shots, and the showcase photo from Whiteflash make your stone look like a sphene. Do you notice a lot of colours coming off it? Also, tell me what you think of all the colours of gold when you have them all on your finger? Does the green gold make the yellow gold look more rosy?

I''m so pleased that your project turned out for you the way it did, because to a certain extent you were trailblazing into unknown territory.

It''s a very lovely ring for a very lovely lady.

Thank you, Gailey!! I am so happy with this ring. I was, at first, very hesitant about the green gold but WF assured me that it will look well with the chyso, so I just had to have faith and go along with it. Not that I wasn''t nervous, because I really, really, was. I kempt thinking, what if I don''t like the color, what if the GG clashes with my skin color, so many what if''s. But the GG is very subtle and it makes the gold look ''richer''?.. So hard to describe.
The gemstone itself is absolutely beautiful and I did think it has the characteristics of the sphene at times. It reflects the surrounding colors and very sparkly.
10.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Lori, Lauren, Akmiss, Icekid, TGal, and Coati!!

Klewis!!..Thank you. That''s a young apple..hehe.. I have alot of different fruit trees on my property, but not a feijoa... must add that to my list.
31.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! It''s FANTASTIC!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Tuckins... a few pictures I took today since I''m no vacation!

SSCN3894.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

SSCN3895.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Some of my favorite loose colored gemstones...

SSCN3896.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

SSCN3897.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

SSCN3898.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
31.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
love this ring, one of my favorites!

SSCN3900.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results