shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash Banner Ad---What Is This Ring??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that sometimes there''s one or two WhiteFlash people lurking around the forum, so figured I''d ask this question that has been driving me nuts! In this banner I have attached (always shows up when I''m surfing Pricescope!), what is the setting of the ring to the left there? The one with the princess cut stone and small tapered diamonds on the sides ? I love the setting but do not see it on their site! If anyone knows, let me know!! Our diamond is round however, not princess.

I might email WF''s support email as well though I don''t know if they have seen the banner. I''ve attached the image.

:) Thanks!

wfrings.jpg

student

Shiny_Rock
I think it is the Vatche surprise diamond setting.

Check out dvatche.com.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here it is! Good eye, Student..it's actually the X-Prong Channel Setting, though it does not say anything about the center being able to accomodate a round vs. a princess. I will follow up.

http://www.dvatche.com/catalouge/Plat-XProng-Chnll.htm

:wavey:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I guess it is Vatche' x-prong BG-channel settings with princess diamond (left) and 3-stone truffle ring (right)

wfrings.jpg

student

Shiny_Rock
Oops, I got the wrong ad--but am glad you found it!

rocksrock

Rough_Rock
It is nice looking Mara, you have good taste. I, myself always thought every woman could use a round and a princess diamond ring hehe. Just like how we like different style of clothes we should have different styles in rings available. Does anyone know how much a setting like that would run for?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha thanks Rock...I think WhiteFlash.Com sells it, look for the channel princess Vatche setting. On second thought, when I look at the close up, I don't like the deep set baguettes, but I like the diamonds on the side with a tapered look, that is what I am looking for.

It's hilarious that you say we should have more than one ring, because I totally agree! I tease my boyfriend that I should have a ring for each day, because just like I change my clothes and/or jewelry depending on what I am wearing, why should I only have ONE ring? I love the big emerald cut aquamarines, so I pointed out one of those also as a secondary..hee hee. :bigsmile:

I'm sure the men just love women like us..HA! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results