shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash-are prices negotiable? what are best online places to shop?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

applegirl8888

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have already learned so much from reading various posts on this forum. Thank you for all the advice. I''d like to know if any of you have received discounts on diamonds from Whiteflash? I spoke to a Tracy A. from WF and she told me that prices are negotiable. If so, by what %? Basically, I am looking for a close to 2 ct. RB diamond with the following specs:

between 1.8 ct - 2.2 ct Round Brilliant shape
Cut: H&A cut--MUST
Color: G-H
Clarity: VS1-VS2

My ring finger is a size 4. Any recommendations on the best online sites to buy a superideal cut diamond? (Union? Bluenile? Niceice? GoodOldGold?)

She gave me this link to the 3 possible choices:
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=1466927,1466924,1466926

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2009 9:29:41 AM
Author:applegirl8888
Hi Everyone,

I have already learned so much from reading various posts on this forum. Thank you for all the advice. I'd like to know if any of you have received discounts on diamonds from Whiteflash? I spoke to a Tracy A. from WF and she told me that prices are negotiable. If so, by what %? Basically, I am looking for a close to 2 ct. RB diamond with the following specs:

between 1.8 ct - 2.2 ct Round Brilliant shape
Cut: H&A cut--MUST
Color: G-H
Clarity: VS1-VS2

My ring finger is a size 4. Any recommendations on the best online sites to buy a superideal cut diamond? (Union? Bluenile? Niceice? GoodOldGold?)

She gave me this link to the 3 possible choices:
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=1466927,1466924,1466926
Welcome!

I will just fix the link then I will take a look.

There can be a discount if you pay by bank wire, you would need to clarify with WF as to how much it would be and concerning any PS discount.

The diamonds Tracy suggested all look good, check with her whether the SI clarities are eyeclean to your standards as the next step.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
IMO, whatever Traci told you about negotiating prices is something that you may want to keep yourself and between you and the vendor. I hope that you can understand the potential problem that may occur by posting that on a forum. Good luck!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2009 1:58:44 PM
Author: beach
IMO, whatever Traci told you about negotiating prices is something that you may want to keep yourself. I hope that you can understand the potential problem that may occur by posting that on a forum. Good luck!

I am not sure why that would be an issue? this is a consumer based forum so something like that of that nature might be something that someone finds useful in the future
1.gif

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I just believe that it undermines the specific vendor/consumer relationship and is not good practice. Of course this is a consumer forum, but there comes a point when the individual should keep their autonomy as well and not air everything that is discussed between them and a vendor (assuming the thread starter is understanding what Traci said correctly). I am coming from a business relationship model, but I can understand your interdependent consumer friendly approach as well. I don't think a client would like it if a vendor told other vendors everything about their conversation with a specific client. Phone conversations etc... should be between the parties involved. If you share that info with others, that is an ethical choice. IMO, the same goes for email conversations. People should not cut and paste those into the forums either. Everyone has an opinion :)

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Like Lorelei said, they all look good.

I agree with Beach, whatever traci told you about a "discount" needs to be kept between you and WF.

I can just see it now, people contacting WF or any vendor for that matter and trying to get a deal because someone on PS claims to have done it. It''s a private matter.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results