shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA for engagement ring

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I have been asked by my daughter's future fiance to help him find a diamond for their upcoming engagement. I feel a lot of pressure because, of course, I want my daughter and her significant other to be blown away by the diamond.Having had a very positive experience with WF when purchasing my diamond studs, I went right to WF to look for a diamond. I currently have this stone on hold:
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3980391.htm

Attachments

• diamond.png
    diamond.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 56

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been asked by my daughter's future fiance to help him find a diamond for their upcoming engagement. I feel a lot of pressure because, of course, I want my daughter and her significant other to be blown away by the diamond.Having had a very positive experience with WF when purchasing my diamond studs, I went right to WF to look for a diamond. I currently have this stone on hold:

Great job Dad, it's perfect! Superb cut, lovely size and quality specs, it's a winner for sure, I don't think you can go wrong there.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

A gorgeous choice and after taking a quick look at the other WF inventory in the same size, a nice price given it's a VS1 but doesn't seem like your paying a premium for it so kudos!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice stone!..:love: . wish my SIL had listen to me. He bought my daughter a nice GIA XXX stone but could had done better job on picking the cut quality.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone! Winner in my book!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks sparkalicious!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The actual diamond is so nice, it looks like a sample diamond image. Well done! :clap:

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much. WF makes the process very easy-a wonderful vendor to work with.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well done Dad. If my daughter’s fiancé doesn’t come to me for advice, she’s not marrying him.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty sure this is the girl's mom and not dad, but I 100% agree that WF is an excellent choice and I also really like H VS1, as well! I only wish my daughter's bf would ask me, but he says they have a family ring.:eek-2:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty sure this is the girl's mom and not dad, but I 100% agree that WF is an excellent choice and I also really like H VS1, as well! I only wish my daughter's bf would ask me, but he says they have a family ring.:eek-2:
Mine did, but he didn't follow my advice 100%. He purchased a somewhat steep/deep GIA XXX stone but not disastrous. Us PSers are just too picky.:bigsmile:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow it does look like a sample image! Great pick

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice choice - she will be thrilled!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and a wonderful choice. My SIL bought a stone on his own and ended up with a pretty good stone but he could have done way better. It is amazing to me how most people won't listen ask for advice when buying a diamond. Good for you soon to be son in law! Already he has proven himself to be a smart guy! They will surely do well together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results