shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA Bracelet ....... Just Because

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
This is a “just because” gift that almost didn’t come to be. It started in January, one late Friday evening when I was surfing through the sites and came across Whiteflash’s new tennis bracelets. In a moment of spontaneity (or insanity), I clicked the buy button and filled in my info. As good a way to drop some unplanned thousands as any I suppose. The following few days I started to wonder if I had picked the right style and started to ask my friends here a PS about styles. Not wanting to make a mistake I asked them to hold it until I decided on style. I visited a few stores and vacillated more than a leaf in the wind. To make things worse my wife found some pics on the computer one day and asked what they were…. Umm something really old I was looking at a while ago (lame excuse).

Anyways after changing my mind about 1000 times, I went back to the original WF bracelet I had originally ordered (go figure!). Another in the series of: how to waste not only my time, but also Denise’s. This brings me to give kudos where they are due. Denise was incredibly patient throughout this whole process (I would have fired me a long time ago) and put up with endless requests. In the end she had them shorten the 6 carat version of the bracelet for me by ½ an inch and make it in 18 kt white gold. The finished version has 45 stones in VS F/G and 5.5 ctw.

The bracelet is beautiful. All of the stones are extremely well cut ACAs with perfect arrows and IdealScopes. It’s amazing to see 45 small stones in a piece so well cut. It sparkles like crazy with tons of fire. An outstanding job by Whiteflash!

Value was very good and again I can’t say enough about Denise. I’m usually much quicker in buying (it only took a 5 minute phone call to buy the 4.5 c eternity ring), but this time I was schizophrenic. Denise and WF deserve medals for putting up with me. Now if only she would cheer for a football team that had a chance to win. Thanks to my PS friends as well that helped me through the decision process.

xprongbracelet.jpg

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Here’s a wrist shot from WF. Let’s try to guess whose wrist that is. Hmmm, Denise, Lesley, Judi, Vera? Maybe John or Bob?
6.gif

xprongbracelet2.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh noobie,
It''s just beautiful, I love how the stones are set, very pretty indeed. Lesley is the best!!!
30.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- that''s it- I''m speechless.

Wow, what a lucky gal. just because........ I think that should be a new line of jewelry; like the "right hand ring"

It''s awesome Noobie. Excellent choice.

(she better come to the next get together with all her sparklies!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Lordy--that bracelet is SO fab!! I absolutely love the setting! Congrats.
BTW Noobie, I went out and bought a few of those wines you recommended (some not available) and will begin to enjoy them tomorrow (I am a weekend wino.....hehhehhehheh)

cheers--Sharon

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

Boy, Mister, when you so something, you do it RIIIIIIIGHT.
2.gif

Absoultely gorgeous. She should be ecstatic.
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
OMG! That bracelet in just insane! It is perfection.
30.gif
31.gif

May you enjoy it every time you wear it.

Again...........
WOW!!!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
noobie
WOW!!! it doesn''t get any better than this
6.gif
i was looking at those ACA bracelet last night.
10.gif
30.gif
my wife has a 5.6ct bracelet but not ACA
8.gif
,i know they don''t sparkle like that.great job
36.gif
,congrats to mrs noobie.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about a pic of Mrs. Noobie with all her new sparlies??

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
what a work of art! one of the nicest bracelets I have ever seen- the gold-work is like great architecture! and those stones are 45 pieces of perfection...I just keep going back to the photos to drool! add another one to my dream file.....

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
10.gif

That is going to be one blindingly brilliant bracelet! Just look at those arrows!
A beautiful gift.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just Stunning. mrs. noobie is going to LOVE it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And I thought I would go crazy for just an ACA eternity band...but not anymore!! hehe

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh my!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 7:59:41 PM
Author: noobie
Here''s a wrist shot from WF. Let''s try to guess whose wrist that is. Hmmm, Denise, Lesley, Judi, Vera? Maybe John or Bob?
6.gif

Bob and I couldn''t model the bracelet.
We were out on a belly-button ring shoot that day.
37.gif

It''s extra-nice to see an esteemed forum vet like yourself so pleased, Noob. Thank you for the gracious feedback... We think Denise is pretty nifty too.

Best wishes from everyone here.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
That bracelet is divine - I love the way the stones are set. I have always wanted one but thought it would be too dressy for every day wear. I couldn''t bear to spend all that money if I wasn''t going to wear it often. Is Mrs Nobbie going to wear it every day or just when you need to play ''dress ups''?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my
3.gif
wow. that is simply amazing. very, very nice
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Noobie, it''s all been said. The bracelet is amazing. WOW!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
i really have nothing to add except
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it''s amazing! did you give it to your wife yet?!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Ditto from me too! The bracelet is beautiful. Mrs. Noobie is one lucky gal.
30.gif

DiamondLil

Gale

Shiny_Rock
OMG! Will someone please pick my chin up off of the floor? That''s stunning. Have you given it to her yet?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
If hubby got me a bracelet like that I''d wear that, Jenn''s Bunny ears and.............. nuff said!
31.gif
35.gif
12.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nice bracelet, too bad I didn''t get to see it live and up close!
So guess what? That is not my wrist in the picture.
It does give me a very good idea for a Christmas present for my wonderful wife! Since I know how busy we will be during Christmas it will have to be done by October. I do not wait to the last minute. I already have one present in my hiding place for next December.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolute perfection!! I love it. Whiteflash does it again! Congratulations, I''m sure she loves it. Simply stunning.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow noobie that is just so beautiful with the brightness of the stones....it should be stunning!! i bet whoever is modeling it does not want to take it off!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful
30.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
That braclet is just
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
divine!!! Whiteflash does it again!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful noobie! What a beautiful "just because" gift!
30.gif

Boy, if we could clone you and DF, we''d have it made...guys who like diamonds!
36.gif

Oh, and we should clone DiamondBob too...a man who shops ahead of time for gifts.
23.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much guys, it is really stunning. They did a great job and it came in a nice wooden box as well.

I gave it to her last weekend after dinner. I made and wrote a small card with all of the "just because" reasons I was giving it to her. I think there were a couple of wet eyes.

BTW, what are Jenn's bunny ears ... what did I miss?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results