shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ACA 2.624 J SI1/K VVS2 stud earrings!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I upgraded my WF studs and have been counting the days until these puppies arrived. My first impression was “absolutely gorgeous”!! Soo sparkly and chunky - I love them!!

It’s my birthday month and I am also expecting a child after trying to conceive for 4 years so it’s a special gift from DH. Thank you for sharing in my excitement!

ACA 1.318 J SI1
ACA 1.308 K VVS2
4 prong platinum basket settings with pousette backs

8A3850E3-3A65-420F-9D36-4B1AFD6BE115.jpeg

A697145C-D3BD-48CA-BF9F-6C79829F81BA.jpeg
CB7FE7B9-E1D9-4D39-A73A-D582AF67F8D3.jpeg

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new baby on the way and the new earrings! They look fabulous on you - perfect size and the color looks great! So happy for you on both fronts - keep us updated on the baby’s arrival! Should make for a wonderful birthday as well!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! They have impact, for sure! What an exciting time for you. Congrats on the birth of your little sweetheart (early)!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Love them! Congratulations on your little sweetheart, and happy, happy birthday!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re beautiful, such a great size and HUGE congratulations on the baby!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These turned out fabulous I am a fan of all the decisions you made on these along the way. I am jealous you’ve already got them in hand. They look a perfect Goldilocks size on you (and huge)

Congrats on the baby as well of course!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! It’s a big year and I’m really grateful for everything. :)

Working with Whiteflash is always a pleasure. Excellent cuts, big inventory, amazing customer service, generous upgrade policy and peace of mind. I’m a happy and loyal customer!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your pregnancy! This is a big year for sure!

The studs are knock out & the most perfect size on you. Have an amazing & sparkly birthday!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must've missed the update that you went for the larger studs but I'm SO happy that you did!! :kiss2:They are also extra special to celebrate the baby on board, as well as your birthday!! Congrats on these gorgeous stones and the precious upcoming little one! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Very exciting news, hope all your dreams come true. What a wonderful blessing and I hope you have happy birthday!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new little one coming your way!!! The earrings look amazing on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! What an amazing addition to your collection! Congrats, @TweetyBird23!

And HUGE congratulations on the soon-to-arrive addition to your family! Wishing you good health and smooth sailing.

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your kind words! Pricescope is such a special community — your enthusiasm and support is always heartwarming. It’s also nice to see the OG members around. :)

I’m so glad I went for size- they are so sparkly! I can’t seem to take them off. :lol:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are stunning, and the size is amazing on you!! And hugest hugest congrats on your pregnancy!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your earrings are beautiful on you! Congratulations on the baby too!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
Those earrings are the perfect size on you. Congratulations on the upgrade and on the pregnancy! Infertility is a tough road. Best wishes for the adventure ahead!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about this post! Congratulations on the pregnancy, happy birthday, and enjoy those earrings. They are just :kiss2:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful earrings. They look so lovely on you! Happy Birthday month and a special congratulations on your new little one to be. Wishing you many healthy happy years!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results