shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash-A Touch of Blush Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you can''t ever go wrong with Whiteflash as far as value for your $.

But that being said...those earrings have a very distinct look to them...are you sure they are your wife''s style? They aren''t earrings that everyone would love...

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
for what its worth, i like them! no one would have guessed that one! but then i like the unusual........

movie zombie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I think they are beautiful. I would love to see them in blue sapphires too.

Linda

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fan here.....I really like them!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They are rather pretty--the twisted cable remind me of David Yurman''s designs.....

cheers--Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 11:16:09 PM
Author: neatfreak
I think you can''t ever go wrong with Whiteflash as far as value for your $.

But that being said...those earrings have a very distinct look to them...are you sure they are your wife''s style? They aren''t earrings that everyone would love...
Agreed.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
They are definately different, but I like them. My only concern would be that they look like they would be very heavy.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
I love them!

x x x

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I wouldnt wear them...
7.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the pink sapphires and diamonds. However, I don''t like the yellow gold "ribbons".

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I definitely wouldn''t turn them away but I may choose a different pair of earrings from WF for $1200.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
If your wife likes ''attention grabbing'' jewelry, then she will like these. If she is more classic in her tastes, I''m sure that WF has something wonderful for 1200K that she will love.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results