shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash A Cut Above and Vatche Royal Crown pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I received my Whiteflash A Cut Above diamond in the Vatche Royal Crown setting and just wanted to post pics of it.
These pictures were taken about two hours after getting my new digital camera, so they aren''t the best.
I just want to thank Whiteflash again, for being so patient with me. I love the diamond I recieved and the ring itself is beautiful.
By the way, the diamond I picked is 1.51 F VVS2 ACA H&A, AGS certified, no flourescence, and scored 0.7 on the HCA.

ACA.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another pic

on thumb.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another pic

on thumb.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and another one....
twirl.gif

my ring.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One showing the side profile.
Whoops, I posted two of the same pictures. By the way, how do you post two pics on the same post?

Side Profile.jpg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one, I can't control myself!!!! On my hand!!!
tongue.gif

another pic on my hand.jpg

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kayla17 !

Wow, what a beauty
Wear it with pride
A rock like that you should never hide!

It glows and it glimmers
Nice pictures too
May we all end up as pleased as you !

guslik

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!
congrats!!!

Aprile

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring Kayla! The pics are good too even though you only had the digicam 2 hrs! Took me all day to get mine figured out. You really caught the sparkle of the diamond.

aprile
3.gif

Edited to say I'm not sure but I think to post 2 pics on same page they have to be uploaded from a url. But hopefully one of the more seasoned members can answer as I'm new!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH that is amazing! See aren't you glad you went through all the trauma trying to figure out what to do? I'm sure you will love this much more than the 3 stone....I know I do!! Those pictures are amazing, the setting really frames the stone, and it looks great on your hand. Congrats and enjoy. I am truly jealous (in a good way!)!!
2.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very very nice. What camera are you using to take those shots?

Peace,
Rhino

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
VERY VERY NICE RING!! Congrats!! Look at it sparkle!!
Oooohhhh --- Aaahhhhh!!! (applause!)

6.gif
9.gif
10.gif
3.gif

~ Dancin Girl

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuutiful stone!!
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone. The pictures really don't do the ring any justice. There is this amazing sparkle that comes off the ring, especially when the lights are really low.
The camera I used was the Canon G3. I ordered it on Thursday from Buydig.com and got it on Monday in the afternoon (with Fed Ex ground). I found that they had great prices. Actually, if anyone is interested in a nice dig camera, the Nikon Coolpix 4500 has this great rebate offer. I think the camera sells for $549, but it comes with a $200 rebate.
The camera was really easy to use. All I did was plug it in, push the macro button on and turn the flash button off, and started clicking away. I didn't even wait for the battery to fully charge, maybe I should've? (NOTE to Self: Wait for battery to fully charge next time you purchase electronical equipment.) Okay, I feel much better now!!!
Thanks Mara for all your help. I really love the Royal Crown. It is just the right height, not too high or low. Now I will think about getting an anniversary band to match. I love Michael B., but I can't get anything with diamonds that go all the way around, I have big knuckles.
Thanks again everyone!
2.gif
1.gif
2.gif

sinden

Rough_Rock
holy moly... please tell me this is an upgrade and you have grandchildren (in the background). That diamond probably costs more than my car.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sinden,
Yes, it is an upgrade, for my 10 year wedding anniversary. I got married young, so I am still in my twenties. The child is the background is my 2 and a half year old daughter, Kayla, hence, my username!!
If you think my diamond is expensive, you should've checked out the 1.7+ D IF GOG had a few months ago. I think it was selling for over $34K. Now that's a lot of mula!!!
Thanks so much for everyone's compliments. They really make my day!
2.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results