shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash ”Flower Cluster” diamond earrings - Anyone own a pair?

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I've been refreshing this all day.... Fabulous!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see an ear shot of these- gorgeous!

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@deegee and @rcjtraveler, Yours are beautiful! :love:

Do you guys think the .25 cttw is large enough for a pendant?

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Now I can’t stop thinking about these earrings as drops. They are so pretty!!!

I’m sure you will wear them all the time. What a great purchase!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are we going to see some earshot!!!!! I was thinking about these as well!!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@deegee and @rcjtraveler, Yours are beautiful! :love:

Do you guys think the .25 cttw is large enough for a pendant?

Thank you so much. I posted an earshot for size perspective. I think they would really sparkle in any size. I think there in a picture o WF of a neck shot. I am sure they would send you one with the .25ctw if you asked. The customer service was fantastic.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@rcjtraveler, Thanks, that's a good suggestion. It looks like they are using the same neck shot picture for both sizes on their website.

Love your earrings!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
50BBA8EB-B63E-4AEE-909F-CC8E878FB69D.jpeg 86B82A5E-C986-43C5-A688-3C83BEF01F05.jpeg 1D5A5A07-3B11-4E10-A542-5E616C5D50CD.jpeg They arrived today and are gorgeous. They are so bright and sparkly. The pictures don’t do them justice. The right size for everyday wear.
;)) :appl: Wear them in good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BC57E8B1-F2B5-4186-97BD-55F2B00B4991.jpeg Thanks so much everyone. Here is an early morning ear shot with not much light. Will try to get a better one later.

So lovely and feminine. Congratulations, they look beautiful on your ears.:love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
BC57E8B1-F2B5-4186-97BD-55F2B00B4991.jpeg Thanks so much everyone. Here is an early morning ear shot with not much light. Will try to get a better one later.
Love, love, love them @rcjtraveler Our shipping guy was suppose to show them to me before he boxed them up but I was busy with clients in the showroom. Proably a good idea I didn't see them as it would only cause me to spend more $$$. I have ALWAYS wanted a pair but the standard sizes seem too small for my big head and big hair. I will need to rethink about them now!! Enjoy!!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love them @rcjtraveler Our shipping guy was suppose to show them to me before he boxed them up but I was busy with clients in the showroom. Proably a good idea I didn't see them as it would only cause me to spend more $$$. I have ALWAYS wanted a pair but the standard sizes seem too small for my big head and big hair. I will need to rethink about them now!! Enjoy!!
Thank you so much. I really love them. They are a perfect size and the ACA diamonds are amazing. The service was wonderful. So glad I found WF on this forum.

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
@rcjtraveler I have a question about your earrings. Do you still like them/wear them? Are they a good everyday size? Can you tell me the diameter of the earring? I'd love any thoughts you have since you have had them a few years! Thanks so much for your time!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@rcjtraveler I have a question about your earrings. Do you still like them/wear them? Are they a good everyday size? Can you tell me the diameter of the earring? I'd love any thoughts you have since you have had them a few years! Thanks so much for your time!

I still love them and wear them daily. I checked and they were semi custom for a 1.5 tcw. I wanted them a little bigger. They are perfect for everyday. I don’t have the diameter but will try and get it for you. They are so sparkly!

Simple and Sparkly

Shiny_Rock
I still love them and wear them daily. I checked and they were semi custom for a 1.5 tcw. I wanted them a little bigger. They are perfect for everyday. I don’t have the diameter but will try and get it for you. They are so sparkly!

Thanks so much! If you can't find the diameter, no worries! I am so glad that they are great daily wear earrings :) Now to decide!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! If you can't find the diameter, no worries! I am so glad that they are great daily wear earrings :) Now to decide!

Good luck with your decision! If you decide to get these, I am sure you will be happy.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
I just got the 1 ctw pair and absolutely love them. It’s been 4 days and they haven’t come out of my ears yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results