shape
carat
color
clarity

White zircon anyone?

Oceangirl

Rough_Rock
I really like shiny white zircons and am always amazed how cheap they are. A few modest rounds are on the way to me right now .

Does anyone have any white zircon pieces they’d care to share while I’m waiting?

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1B64EDDD-19DF-4B14-9DD8-D47F1B79D6AB.jpeg

I have one round, 7.4mm. I had been eyeballing it for a few weeks & then it went on sale. It’s a wee bit sleepy which I’m ok with. It’s my only zircon & first sleepy gem so it was kind of a purchase just see if I’d like it. I wouldn’t mind setting it someday but I have others ahead of it.

This is currently my only picture of it.

Oceangirl

Rough_Rock
1B64EDDD-19DF-4B14-9DD8-D47F1B79D6AB.jpeg

I have one round, 7.4mm. I had been eyeballing it for a few weeks & then it went on sale. It’s a wee bit sleepy which I’m ok with. It’s my only zircon & first sleepy gem so it was kind of a purchase just see if I’d like it. I wouldn’t mind setting it someday but I have others ahead of it.

This is currently my only picture of it.

Lovely, thank you Yours is a bit bigger than what I am waiting on - they’re 6.5mm. I’ll post a pic once they arrive.

Anyone else got a white zircon to share?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few old photos that I took of @dk168's white zircon =)2 At least, I think it was a zirczon, unless I remembered incorrectly.

trio_backlit_dk.jpg handshot_5.jpg directlight1.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42,
Thanks for posting those pics.
It was a white Zircon with blue Sapphire side stones, all from JD.
I tried to find them in my PS album and on my phone, with no luck.
Hence I had not contributed to the thread.

DK :))

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4989.JPG
I have a gorgeous white rose cut zircon!

S

SparkliesLuver

With the help of Elle from TGP and David Klass, we created these custom white zircon earrings for me to give as a gift to a special family member.

img_8864.jpg img_8865.jpg

voce

Ideal_Rock
@Oceangirl Your white zircons are gorgeous! I like the 3-stone setting idea too.

collier

Shiny_Rock
With the help of Elle from TGP and David Klass, we created these custom white zircon earrings for me to give as a gift to a special family member.

img_8864.jpg img_8865.jpg

Those are fabulous! How big are they? They look huge!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DCF3170A-7D4F-42D7-BAAE-73DA749870CF.jpeg I love clean white zircon as an affordable option to diamond melee. I have some pieces with white zircon side stones because I have some inexpensive stones I want to set and I don’t want to go overboard on the settings.

This blue pear stone was $10 on eBay back in 2017, and the setting is silver (rhodium plating) with white zircon melee. I think I paid less than $30 for the whole ring. Compare it to the bottom red gem which is gold and diamonds. Do you see any difference? I wouldn’t compare a large white zircon to a diamond, as you can see the difference, but not in melee sizes, IMO.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results