shape
carat
color
clarity

white sapphire for diamonds by yard style necklace ??

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I would love a diamond by the yard necklace with 5-7 stations. I don't want to spend the money for diamonds for this style of necklace - I need to save my money. So I have put it off for years and years as I can't justify the diamond price for stones that size etc... on a necklace I won't wear a lot but will enjoy when I do.

What are my other options that are affordable and look similar - white sapphires? any other stone ? and were would you recommend I look to buy these. I am after a yellow gold chain with white gold bezel like WF makes.

many many thanks - this is my first foray into this section to post, but I have admired some of the lovely pieces in the past

D2B

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whats your budget? You probably can find something out there in your budget pre loved. Sapphires while nice, won't have the same light/sparkle at all as diamonds will.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
I know, it is a dilemma :)
I am in australia so preloved would have to be from a reputable site that would ship to me. Do you have any suggested site?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wanted to use sapphires instead of diamonds in a DBTY design for years, but my jeweller told me the white sapphires can't compare in sparkle/scintillation with white diamonds and may dull a bit over time from wear and handling(oil from our neck, fingers). So I've shelved that idea and may go for coloured stones instead.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How about white zircon?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results