Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

White & Ivory Jewelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
A fellow PSer (I can''t remember who!) recommended White & Ivory Jewelers in Leesburg, VA for settings. I went there to look around last night, and they had the MOST GORGEOUS settings! They carried Kirk Kara, Simon G, Martin Flyer, Ritani, Richard Landi, and more I can''t even remember. They even had a playroom for my 2 year old son to play in while I was browsing settings. Right now I''m leaning toward a few Martin Flyer settings that I fell in love with - I''m just waiting to get quotes from the lady who helped me. She even offered to have the settings I like brought in in the right size, because they had settings for 3 ct centers, and my center is 2 cts. I will have to wait for their quotes to see if we will purchase from them, but they had an incredible selection and awesone customer service.

I just wanted to thank who ever recommended them - I would have never found their tiny shop without the recommendation. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    Vintage OEC Bracelet
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    June’s Birthstone Trinity
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020
    Memorial Day Jewelry 2020

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.