shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash Tennis Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly look at all that fire and your ering to boot?? You just made my night!!! Love it Mari!!!
30.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks
35.gif
Lisa
35.gif

I don''t want to over done , so 3ct is very good size with daily use.

Cpster, did you decided 2ct? or 3 ct?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Flower you think the 4 carat size would be too big for you?

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
My problem is the clasp on my bracelet is tight enough that I can''t get the darn thing on by myself! I told Mari that I like the 3 ct. because it''s not ostentatious but I think the 4 ct. would be great too!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
4ct is too big for my taste and day time use .
because I am wearing e-ring and Eternity , necklace as daily

but if I wear only 5 stone ring or eternity , I can go 4ct.
I wanted to get delicate & senstive look also can be much even with T-shirts .
here is the picture RFR with the bracelet. it's can be casual and feminine look.

also it depends on wrist and hand size as for balance of total look.
I believe if it's 4ct , the height is become higher becuase the diamond size.

P1120525.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 10:00:37 PM
Author: Cind11
My problem is the clasp on my bracelet is tight enough that I can''t get the darn thing on by myself! I told Mari that I like the 3 ct. because it''s not ostentatious but I think the 4 ct. would be great too!
oh! mine is not too tight but not too lose. maybe it''s diffrent setting between yours and mine.
mine has safty clasp which diffrent style compare my other bracelet''s safty clasp.and I love the way.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info - the bracelet really looks pretty on your wrist. It is always best to go with something that you can wear everyday.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mind is again turning to tennis bracelets and when it does I go over all the threads about them!

I am going to go to the Whiteflash site to see if their tennis bracelets are pictured there. (I have been discussing what I want in this thread in Rocky Talky for some time.) I need to see what stones the size I want look like in four-prong basket settings with small prongs and not too much metal in the connectors!

Deb

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2006 1:46:13 PM
Author: AGBF

My mind is again turning to tennis bracelets and when it does I go over all the threads about them!

I am going to go to the Whiteflash site to see if their tennis bracelets are pictured there. (I have been discussing what I want in this thread in Rocky Talky for some time.) I need to see what stones the size I want look like in four-prong basket settings with small prongs and not too much metal in the connectors!

Deb
Hi Deb, I ''ve read many your topic a lot
3.gif
when I started to look for tennis bracelet.
did you ask to WF about the setting?
I ''ve seen the style 4 prong bascket setting at couple shop but no too often.
I hope you can find the setting
2.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2006 2:35:41 PM
Author: flower12

2.gif

No, I didn''t ask them. I did look at their website and was surprised that they did not have a four prong tennis bracelet pictured at all.

I am going to buy the stones from Wink. If he can get me the right bracelet, I will buy that from him, too.

Don''t get me wrong! I love John Q. from Whiteflash. On another occasion, I would add him to my dance card. I just try to go home from the dance with the guy who brung me...and Wink and I have been dancing the tennis bracelet waltz for a while!

Deb
17.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/29/2006 3:33:54 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 1/29/2006 2:35:41 PM
Author: flower12

2.gif

No, I didn''t ask them. I did look at their website and was surprised that they did not have a four prong tennis bracelet pictured at all.

I am going to buy the stones from Wink. If he can get me the right bracelet, I will buy that from him, too.

Don''t get me wrong! I love John Q. from Whiteflash. On another occasion, I would add him to my dance card. I just try to go home from the dance with the guy who brung me...and Wink and I have been dancing the tennis bracelet waltz for a while!

Deb
17.gif
Deb! Oh ! I see.
2.gif

I belive Wink can make a setting what you want !!
you are looking big one right? 10ct more??it''s sounds beautiful and I can''t wait to see it
30.gif

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Flower12, is your beautiful bracelet the same as the one on the whiteflash site - the 3 prong, or was it a special order? I am looking at a 3 carat one myself - and I want one that looks more delicate, with less metal. How long is your''s - 7 inches? Thanks so much.
1.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
moreismore...the bracelet is a special order from WF since they don''t normally carry the three prong setting in this style. Flower and I both really wanted this style which IS different from the one posted on the WF site. The stones sit closer together and there is less metal in between. The price for the three carat was the same though.
emsmile.gif
If you want the bracelet, I''m sure if you tell WF that you want the same setting style as the one Mari got that they will know what you are talking about.

This bracelet is definately on my diamond wish list, but I''m diverting the funds to go for a custom ring setting with two pear shaped side stones first...at least that''s what is on my mind right now...but I keep changing it when I see other gorgeous possibilities.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
moreismore! if you write to Lesley, she knows all about it.
and I belive they can get the setting in couple days.
mine is took only overnight shipping to WF then put stone for couple days
and overnight shipping to me. so total took less thank a week.

this bracelet is ACA above and sparkle like crayzy.I am so happy with it.

cpster. so you haven't get it yet?
it's so beautiful.hope youget it soon!
here is zoom up picture.@and YES it's 7"

P1130007.JPG

mara54

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
A beautiful bracelet!!! Now I am going to start looking for one also... Thanks for the great pics!!!
35.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
That is so pretty and delicate!
30.gif
I love the way you described the bracelet initially - so poetic!

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Cpster and Flower - thank you so much for your answers. And for the close-up photo - love it. I will contact Leslie directly. So the price was the same? I think I want mine made a bit longer - I don''t have thick wrists but a 7" bracelet seems like it won''t give me a nice bit of extra slack. So there will be an extra cost involved. I really love it and now I can see from the close-up that there is less metal. I guess there are no refunds on it when it is custom, but seems like there isn''t anything to worry about....

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Mara54 & elle
35.gif
thank you
1.gif

Date: 2/16/2006 12:00:02 PM
Author: moreismore
Cpster and Flower - thank you so much for your answers. And for the close-up photo - love it. I will contact Leslie directly. So the price was the same? I think I want mine made a bit longer - I don't have thick wrists but a 7' bracelet seems like it won't give me a nice bit of extra slack. So there will be an extra cost involved. I really love it and now I can see from the close-up that there is less metal. I guess there are no refunds on it when it is custom, but seems like there isn't anything to worry about....
morereismore
35.gif
I am highly recommend WF's bracelet.
I got so many Compliment to this bracelet from stranger all over.
also what good is the ultra good price. ESP it's FG VS & A Cut Above Diamonds
all vender I asked was least $1000 more and F-G /SI.
I never see A cut above diamond until I got this bracelet and falling love with it.
yes the price is same as WF's original one.
I wanted to slack too, so I decided to go 7 inch, what I did is + 2inch with my actual wrist size.
my wrist is 5inch.so 7 inch is just right slack to me. I guess it's not the much cost the extra
because when I heard a price of 6 1/2 was not the much difference ( 150???). but I am not sure.
and WF's original is 47pieces for 3 ct.
mine is 54 for 3ct. you can tell from this # as less metal and more close each other.
more pic here!

P1130036.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
more pic! ( zoom)

P1130044.JPG

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
this is tipical tennis bracelet ( 4ct) and WF's one (3ct)
4ct one is very metaly . so it's affect to diamond color ( I mean the heavy meatl give shade )
ESP when Cloudy weather or in shade. so I wanted to just diamond floating looks and delicate.
and WF is way more lower setting. I also asked to John that not to set diamond too lower
like 3rd one picture from this page. if you see well , it's looks bit lower setting.
I asekd maybe 1mm or 0.5 mm higher

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-wf-tennis-bracelet.38474/

P1130049.JPG

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the zoom shots - looks awesome and sparkly! I''m going to go for 7 1/2 " length. Its so hard to know if 3 carats will look good on me, but I also want to wear this everyday, and not be too flashy. My e-ring is a 3-stone of just over 5 carats total cw and I think a 3 carat bracelet would look nice with it.
Thanks again so much - you''ve been so helpful!!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2006 8:37:23 PM
Thanks for the zoom shots - looks awesome and sparkly! I''m going to go for 7 1/2 '' length. Its so hard to know if 3 carats will look good on me, but I also want to wear this everyday, and not be too flashy. My e-ring is a 3-stone of just over 5 carats total cw and I think a 3 carat bracelet would look nice with it.
Thanks again so much - you''ve been so helpful!!!
I belive 3ct is enough good with your E-ring if you wear as daily.
if it''s slack enough it''s very delicate and senstive look.
my E-ring is 3.11 Solitaire. and I also wear 2.3 ct ( ?) eternity.
but I love wearing only E-ring and this bracelet.
30.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Flower,

Everytime I see your bracelet I drool!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve decided to move the bracelet onto my diamond wish list and am putting the funds towards a new setting for my Ering instead. I''m 99% sure that I''m going to get one made by WF with two pear shaped side stones.

Hopefully by the end of the year I can get the bracelet too!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2006 12:32:11 AM
Author: cpster
Hi Flower,

Everytime I see your bracelet I drool!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve decided to move the bracelet onto my diamond wish list and am putting the funds towards a new setting for my Ering instead. I''m 99% sure that I''m going to get one made by WF with two pear shaped side stones.

Hopefully by the end of the year I can get the bracelet too!
hi! Cpster
35.gif

wow
3.gif
sounds exciteing your new project about new setting for your E-ring
30.gif
30.gif

please post it when you got it
1.gif

moreismore, sorry many time
5.gif

if you like slack looks, I would recommend you to make 7.5 inch string or something and see what looks like.
I made 6.5 inch string and 7 and 7.5 bracelet before I decided to the length.
I think bit longer is look more beautiful as shoes sparkle line well.
here is pic , how much slack mine. the bracelet is 7 inch.

P1130075.JPG

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Thanks Flower. I''ve ordered it at 7.5" and I hope that will do it. My wrist is 6.25" around. Lesley said that the 7" 3-prong is 47 stones - I''m not sure I understood if you had your''s made longer? If your''s has 53 stones...

Lesley said the extra half inch I''ve ordered will be made from an extra 3 stones, so mine would be a total of 50 stones. Does this make sense?
Thanks

moreismore

Rough_Rock
Sorry, Flower - I just heard back from Lesley and she made a mistake - it will be the same number of stones as yours plus an additional three. So that answers that question. Your e-ring is stunning, by the way!
And thank you again for being so helpful with your photos!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Flower,

the bracelet is to die for! It looks absolutely stunning with your e-ring. Congrats on such a beauty! I''m off to find more pics of your e-ring so I may oogle over it!
3.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2006 3:32:21 PM
Sorry, Flower - I just heard back from Lesley and she made a mistake - it will be the same number of stones as yours plus an additional three. So that answers that question. Your e-ring is stunning, by the way!
And thank you again for being so helpful with your photos!
moreismore,it's sonds right about + 1/2 inch is 3 more stone.
here is picture that WF 7 inch and another one which 6 1/4.( it was 7 inch before)
3/4 inch can be very diffrent. so if you would like to slack looks like me.
thinking your wrist size 6.25 around.
+ 1/2inch ~1.5 inch can be slack.or maybe you would ask Lesley that you can add more later.
only bit bother long bracelet is it hit PC when I am typing.but...I love the looks
2.gif

Milly, thank you very much for you say so
1.gif

P1130079.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mari,
I am loving your bracelet. I am so glad you are happy with it. I love your ering. We need some more pics of that too. Hope all is well with you and your family. Lisa
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa!!! Now there is nomore PM... so I was so regret to not get your E-mail address....sigh
( do you still have my photo album? that''s my E-mail address.iplease see it. you can just
put @yahoo.co.jp )
I hope you and all of your familiy well too. how''s grabdma? I hope she is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results