Ideal_Rock
Awesome!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YESSSS!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t see how you purchase them (please note that I am on a tablet.) You can view them and see pricing, aset and video, but how do you choose them?

P

Petalouda

I can’t see how you purchase them (please note that I am on a tablet.) You can view them and see pricing, aset and video, but how do you choose them?

Probably best to call them until they get the option to buy online rolling.

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
This is really good news! When the time comes, I know where I will be buying lab diamond studs.

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Their Facebook page is listing a few lab Diamond sales as well

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
All,
Thank you for the positive comments.

We have been filling special orders for lab diamonds for a while now, but just recently started stocking them. Currently, they are only visible on the page referenced above (along with light performance images).

We are building out our back end to be able to support a catalogue for self-purchase. Currently you will need to contact one of our diamond consultants via phone, email or chat to place an order.

We will let everyone know when we go live with the lab grown diamond catalogue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! thats amazing!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
Will u be offering the hoops in lab ?

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Update:
We have recently launched our Precision Lab brand and lab grown diamond catalogue, so it is no longer necessary to request a special order.

The landing page with info about the Precision Lab brand is here:
https://www.whiteflash.com/precision-cut-lab-grown-diamonds/

And shoppable catalogue is here:

We always appreciate feedback, especially on new features, so if you have any questions or comments please feel free!

Last edited:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Update:
We have recently launched our Precision Lab brand and lab grown diamond catalogue, so it is no longer necessary to request a special order.

We always appreciate feedback, especially on new features, so if you have any questions or comments please feel free!

Dumb question but how would these cuts compare to the white flash ACA?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Update:

HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Texas Leaguer this is the best news I've ever read for the LGD segment!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is very exciting!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dumb question but how would these cuts compare to the white flash ACA?

I hope it’s not dumb, as I have the exact same question!

For me - this really doesn’t 100% answer the question of how it specifically compares to the ACA line.
Exacting standards, optimal light performance and by the same team - sure
but that doesn’t really mean it’s to the (exact/somewhat similar?) standards and performance parameters as ACA are.
Or is this splitting hairs in not having blind trust?

Last edited:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium

For me - this really doesn’t 100% answer the question of how it specifically compares to the ACA line.
Exacting standards, optimal light performance and by the same team -
but that doesn’t really mean it’s to the exact same standards and performance parameters as ACA are. Or is this splitting hairs in not having blind trust?

We know WF is a very reputable company, but I think it's a fair question.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Exacting standards, optimal light performance and by the same team - sure
but that doesn’t really mean it’s to the (exact/somewhat similar?) standards and performance parameters as ACA are.
Or is this splitting hairs in not having blind trust?

Totally fair question. While the teams bringing these diamonds to market are the same, the technical demands we place on cut quality of our Precision Lab brand are not quite as stringent as for A CUT ABOVE.

However, since we post all the same diagnostics (at least for rounds), customers can judge for themselves how they compare in terms of cut craftsmanship.

In general, any variances you see will be comparable to the variances you might see in our Expert Selection or Premium Select brands.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Totally fair question. While the teams bringing these diamonds to market are the same, the technical demands we place on cut quality of our Precision Lab brand are not quite as stringent as for A CUT ABOVE.

However, since we post all the same diagnostics (at least for rounds), customers can judge for themselves how they compare in terms of cut craftsmanship.

In general, any variances you see will be comparable to the variances you might see in our Expert Selection or Premium Select brands.

Got it. Thanks!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I second the request for some lab hoop earrings!!! Pretty please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results