shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash ERing

absolut3

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am thinking about getting a 1.2 H diamond and was thinking about the lotus setting that white flash has to offer found here: http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...diamond-engagement-ring-by-leon-mege-1244.htm

The picture at the website shows a 1.5 carat diamond. Would you think 1.2 is too small and not so good looking for this ring?

Also, I heard that having a diamond placed on yellow gold will make the diamond look more yellow, so would the rose gold that is part of this ring detract from the clearness of the diamond? essentially would a H color diamond look more yellowish than it should be?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolut3|1311882155|2979155 said:
Hello,

I am thinking about getting a 1.2 H diamond and was thinking about the lotus setting that white flash has to offer found here: http://www.whiteflash.com/engagemen...diamond-engagement-ring-by-leon-mege-1244.htm

The picture at the website shows a 1.5 carat diamond. Would you think 1.2 is too small and not so good looking for this ring?

Depends on what you/she like... I think it'd be too busy for even my 9mm stone, personally. But that's me. Others would think it's fabulous, and still others won't find it busy enough!

Also, I heard that having a diamond placed on yellow gold will make the diamond look more yellow, so would the rose gold that is part of this ring detract from the clearness of the diamond? essentially would a H color diamond look more yellowish than it should be?

No, not to worry.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont think a 1.2 would be too small. I'm sure that Leon scales it down according to the center stone size. You can call
WF and ask.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know if a 1.2 stones will look busier on that setting than a 1.5. It's subjective though so it's your call. Sorry I'm no help

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Call WF and ask if they photos of other diamonds in this setting. They ususally take photos before shipping and I'm wondering if they can send you a few.

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
I personally LOVE this setting and think it will be beautiful with your 1.2 stone. Leon's pave is very delicate, so I wouldn't be concerned by the proportions. It also looks like the prongs are set into the lotus and will be the metal closest to the stone, so I wouldn't worry about the gold casting color onto your diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results