shape
carat
color
clarity

While you're on PS....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, and my dh doesn't understand my obsession...

hence, he found the following site and said I should look at this instead:

http://www.gamesforcats.com/

He also told me to look at damnyouautocorrect if I am to spend my time online. lol

His eyes glaze over if I bring up PS. ;-)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I set on my couch with the TV on using my laptop or iPad. DH is either in the computer room playing WOW or something on his computer. If he is in the living room with me he is on his iPad. My friends know I am on a diamond forum. DH has been on a watch forum so he doesn't give me a hard time about PS.

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I typically come on PS when I'm home alone (ie. now, waiting for the AC guy to finish up so I can go to work!) or when my SO is checking all of his news websites on his own computer across from me (we share an office). I don't really talk much about the fact that I'm on here, since most people don't even know that I know much about stones! :lol: It's a bit of a recent development!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
At my desk while I'm procrastinating on doing work.. :halo:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Right now he's outside dry-locking the foundation in 96 degree weather. I'm on the couch with the baby watching TMZ.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
For some reason I'm always surprised to see that people post from work. Do you work in casual work environments where you can browse or do you keep it hidden?

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
My boss doesn't give a flip. He knows he can trust me to get the paper out. He calls me at night after he's left to look stuff up for him. And yes, we are very casual at my newspaper.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results