shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you pick?

berry_olive

Rough_Rock
Hi! Looking for some guidance... which is the better pick?

Thanks!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...they both look pretty good. I, personally, prefer the one with the bigger facets (the D 2.08). The 2.13 has a little bit of
darkness through the center but it doesn't last too long if you look at the video. The 2.08 doesn't really seem to have any darkness
through the center. The 2.13 isn't bad though. I think it depends on what you like to see in your cushions.

So, in general, the theory is... bigger facets (like the 2.08) tend to give bigger flashes but fewer of them.
Smaller facets (like the 2.13) give smaller flashes but tend to give you more of them.

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I don’t like the stripe on the 2.08.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, berry_olive!

Did you check Ritani to see if anything grabs your eyes?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi @berry_olive ...since you asked, I am not a huge fan of a cushion with big facets and "crushed ice" together. But, this is highly subjective as you (or your intended) will be the one who needs to be thrilled when they look down and see the ring.

This zoned look is what I am not huge on. But what do you like? chunky flashes, crushed ice?

Screenshot 2023-02-27 080845.png

One other thing to look for is an on/off pattern you like. You want sparkle as you love your finger.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I like. The chunky one the best for cushions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results