shape
carat
color
clarity

Which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

younglaw

Rough_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=1843960,1843974,1843957,1843955

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all look beautiful. I would go with the G VS2 just because it''s cheaper.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow... Those are all very close. Without a crown and pavillion measurement, it''s hard to tell what kind of performance you will get... But they all should be lovely stones! I would go for the G myself, but i''m color sensitive. For the price, any of the H colors should do just fine.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
You honestly can't go wrong with any of those stones. They all will be beautiful.

To specifically answer your question, I personally would pick the E/VS1 because I love that combination.
30.gif

Good luck deciding!

younglaw

Rough_Rock
You can tell the difference between a G & E in color?

Also I realized I didnt link my original post properly, here is the clickable link (to make it easier for viewing):

Which would you choose?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 10:06:59 PM
Author: younglaw
You can tell the difference between a G & E in color?

Also I realized I didnt link my original post properly, here is the clickable link (to make it easier for viewing):

Which would you choose?

They all look gorgeous. Some people can see the difference, but I also think it depends on if it''s a low E, high G, the lighting, the setting, just various things that can contribute to what you''re seeing.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could pick any one and be delighted, so go with the one which matches your budget and requirements the best. If you can''t decide, ask for one of the experts at WF to look at your choices and advise you which one is the most suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results