shape
carat
color
clarity

Which WF setting is better?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prettycat

Rough_Rock

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for sleek line.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I actually like the first one better, but both are beautiful:)

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
I really don''t think one is better than the other at all, they are both really, really pretty but I get why you have questions it can be SO hard to decide...my vote is for the sleek line I am partial to it and I think it will look very elegant and polished with your center stone.
That being said you really can''t go wrong with either they will both make your stone pop and both be gorgeous as a ring.
Please keep us posted on what you decide
21.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I like the cathedral. The band is very dainty. I don''t think you can go wrong with either. Is your jewelry in general more delicate or streamlined?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are beautiful, you can''t go wrong here! I have a slight preference for the first one. I think both would look fantastic with a .8 stone.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
I love the Petite Open Cathedral Diamond Engagement Ring! It''s one of my personal favourites!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are nice, but I really prefer the sleek line.
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the sleek line myself, but they are both very beautiful settings!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:28:06 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Both are beautiful, you can''t go wrong here! I have a slight preference for the first one. I think both would look fantastic with a .8 stone.
me too.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sleek line!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Both are very pretty. I prefer the Sleek Line, though.

soycoffee

Shiny_Rock
Setting one seems more dainty, I prefer it

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2nd one to me.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Depends how you define better
2.gif
. If you want a thinner more diamond/less metal look than I would think
the petite open cathedral would be better. If you like the sleek lines of the metal and prefer a little more
substantial band then I would think the sleek line pave would be better. Cant go wrong with either. Which
do I prefer...the petite open cathedral. Its a close call though and I could change my mind after trying them
on. What size ring do you wear? If I had a larger finger I would probably go with the sleek line.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Sleek line pave is a knock out!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 2:31:44 PM
Author: Miss_Cupcake
I love the Petite Open Cathedral Diamond Engagement Ring! It''s one of my personal favourites!

me too!

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Sleek line with Pave!!!

prettycat

Rough_Rock
My finger size is 4.5 and my hands are small. Sleek line is 2.5mm wide and petite open is only 1.5mm. It would be best if I could find other people''s pics with the two rings. Looks like they are both very popular.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 5:20:02 PM
Author: Ellen
Both are nice, but I really prefer the sleek line.
30.gif
DITTO!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
my guess is that, with small hands, you''d probably prefer the thinner petite cathedral. is there any chance that you could go to a B&M store near you and try on different width bands? obviously they wouldn''t be the exact same, but you might be able to get a feel for which suits you better.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 11:44:33 PM
Author: somegirl932
my guess is that, with small hands, you'd probably prefer the thinner petite cathedral. is there any chance that you could go to a B&M store near you and try on different width bands? obviously they wouldn't be the exact same, but you might be able to get a feel for which suits you better.
This is a good idea, always better to see in person. Though imho both are thin and would set the stone off nicely (the taper on the sl would help too).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results