shape
carat
color
clarity

Which wedding band for my Singlestone e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mirabelle_2010

Rough_Rock

Dear Pricescopers,

I would appreciate your opinions on the following wedding band options for my engagement ring. My setting and the wedding bands are from Ari at Singlestone (the man is a superhero, but more on that later). I am also considering another option—getting a custom band that is basically an exact match to the width and melee of my engagement ring. FYI-the basket of my ring is large and ornate, so the band will not sit flush with it.

Thank you for your thoughts!

OPTION 1:

red-Opt1-ssband-pmsads.JPG

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Flove!
emlove.gif

Edited because I posted before she posted all her options...

#4 then #1. #5 is a "safe" option - perfectly classic and tasteful, but the others will be a bit oomphier.

Mirabelle_2010

Rough_Rock
OPTION 5:

Similiar to the one below, but the band would be the same width as my e-ring:

red-Opt5-ssband-pmsads.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
1 is my favorite with the second being #4

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2009 2:56:48 PM
Author: Mirabelle_2010
OPTION 4:
I adore this option. The facets on the stones in the band are highlighting the chunky lusciousness that is your center stone!

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
#4, then #1

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
1 or 2. I like with #2 how the milgrain on the circles seem to flow with your ring very well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
my favorite is 1 and then 4.
30.gif
30.gif
Those I love! Gorgeous ering by the way
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
1 and then 4.

They make your center stone look (more) awesome
21.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't like the all rounds one (#3) ... the scale looks off with your ring. All of the alternating ones are nice, if the band was the same ring size (the sample rings look larger than your e-ring's size) I like the glassy look of the rectangular stones (french cuts?) with your GORGEOUS PHENOMENAL AMAZING cushion.

If I had to pick ... #4, followed by #1 & then #5.

ETA: I also like the look of #2 but think its not unique enough for your particular set. When there ARE such interesting, complementary mates available.

ETA: HOLD THE PHONE!!! I figured out why I think #4 is the optimal choice. Look at the cushion ... the facets are angular & prism-like ... triangles and diamonds etc. #4 has those little angular kite-set stones that mimic the facets inside the cushion!! Visual masterpiece. Case Closed.
2.gif
3.gif
11.gif

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
I like #2 - I find you still get the unique band you are looking for while also complimenting your e-ring at the same time.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2009 3:17:35 PM
Author: decodelighted
I don''t like the all rounds one (#3) ... the scale looks off with your ring. All of the alternating ones are nice, if the band was the same ring size (the sample rings look larger than your e-ring''s size) I like the glassy look of the rectangular stones (french cuts?) with your GORGEOUS PHENOMENAL AMAZING cushion.

If I had to pick ... #4, followed by #1 & then #5.

ETA: I also like the look of #2 but think its not unique enough for your particular set. When there ARE such interesting, complementary mates available.

ETA: HOLD THE PHONE!!! I figured out why I think #4 is the optimal choice. Look at the cushion ... the facets are angular & prism-like ... triangles and diamonds etc. #4 has those little angular kite-set stones that mimic the facets inside the cushion!! Visual masterpiece. Case Closed.
2.gif
3.gif
11.gif
Yup! Deco said it best!
25.gif
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2009 3:25:54 PM
Author: EyeElle
I like #2 - I find you still get the unique band you are looking for while also complimenting your e-ring at the same time.
ditto,
it just seems to flow better with the shank style of your ering

ETA: but they all seem to go well, except #5 (too wide) and #3 (imo) its personal preferance though,

4ever

Ideal_Rock
#4 then #1

These are great non-matchy sets and I think make your center stone pop much more then an matching band ever would.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like #5 but I''d be willing to hold out for yet a different combo of shapes, but none of those reflect the ring (IMO) enough.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
option one is my fav, the mix of rounds with those fabulous french cuts (i think) and the milgrain really really compliments the chunkiness of your cushion and the sparkliness of your setting. I think i would like it even more if it were a little thinner maybe, a little closer the the width of your e-ring. Very beautiful mix.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love band #2 with your gorgeous (!) e-ring.
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I like #4. I love that it’s unique. You’ll never see another set like yours. Plus it can probably hold its own without your beautiful e-ring if you wanted to. Worn together, it lets your eyes enjoy the originality of both rings. It’s weird, because I like rounds with RB eternities, but with cushions, I like to see them with eternities comprised of stones that don’t mirror the outline of the center stone. I also like #2, but it’s not as unique as #4.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4, then 2.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
2 & 4!!!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
chalk up another #4, then #1. I love how the french cut baguettes mimic the chunky facets on the cushion. Totally gorgeous!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Option 1, option 1! It looks so very elegant and lovely. I want more pics of that one, which is always a good sign!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 and 1
36.gif
36.gif

diamond27

Rough_Rock
I love 1 and 4. They are gorgeous!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
4!!!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
4 followed closely by 1. They are such gorgeous matches to your antique-looking ring, while not being matchy. Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results