shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Wedding Band for My Radiant Engagement Ring??

mginthecity

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I love my engagement ring (radiant with small traps) but due to the elongated shape (and size!) of the stone, I'm not sure what band to pair with it (and I ideally want to wear them together). I was thinking a radiant eternity would take up too much height, so maybe an east-west radiant eternity, a princess eternity (small, like 10 pointers), or a prong set horizontal baguette band? Would love any suggestions (include pics/links please!) and would LOVE to see anyone else's three stone rings paired with wedding bands for inspo!

IMG_3246.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would do baguettes.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to hit the jewelry stores and try a lot of different styles on. I was just thinking maybe a small pave band???

You can also try ordering some inexpensive CZ bands to "try out" for a while. Look on amazon and etsy. Without seeing something a long side of
your ering I just cant say what I think might work best.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That baby looks like she needs a cleaning! Microwave some water in a mug for like 30 seconds drop some dish soap in there and let your ring sit. Then get a clean toothbrush out and give her a scrub.

I would do a pave band with a metal edge- bead set like a Tiffany legacy (though I’d avoid millgraining”

Your wedding set is huge and beautiful a too large band starts to look a bit gauche. I’d avoid large eternities for that reason.
I wouldn’t do a channel set princess cut becuase they are a tad outdated and just not my style, but also you might tire of it for that reason.
I wouldn’t do a step cut diamond band becuase your rings are not step cut and I wouldn’t mix step and brilliant cut diamonds of the same shape. It looks like less of an intentional juxtaposition and more of a lack of attention to details.

This is what lead me to thinner round pave style. Becuase your ring has those nice squared off angles I’d get a bead set band so the metal plays with the angles of the e ring without trying to be matchy matchy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results