shape
carat
color
clarity

Which website is good for layaway

Vivianna10

Rough_Rock
I was planning on purchasing my diamond from Angara.com and the lady told me she do a 12 month layaway on any diamond I choose.
When I finally did choose a diamond, yesterday, she informs me I need to pay in full :-o and that their company policy changed :nono:

I went on bluenile, whiteflash, james allen, etc and none of them offer layaway ;(

What sites offer layaway plans? If the diamond is around $17,000 do they really accept me to pay it in full at once? :sick: :-o :errrr:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Vivianna10|1305401218|2921849 said:
I was planning on purchasing my diamond from Angara.com and the lady told me she do a 12 month layaway on any diamond I choose.
When I finally did choose a diamond, yesterday, she informs me I need to pay in full :-o and that their company policy changed :nono:

I went on bluenile, whiteflash, james allen, etc and none of them offer layaway ;(

What sites offer layaway plans? If the diamond is around $17,000 do they really accept me to pay it in full at once? :sick: :-o :errrr:

yes I think most require you to pay in full. Some places have financing options...GOG comes to mind...I don't know the details of the policy but here is a link
http://www.goodoldgold.com/financing/

Maklar

Rough_Rock
Diamonds by Lauren offers a 6 month layaway where you have to put half down and then remainder split evenly over the 6 months. I've worked with other shops local to me that offer other plans as well (6 months to a year).

I believe Since1910 has a layaway plan but there's a minimum purchase of $1000 if I recall correctly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results