shape
carat
color
clarity

Which watch would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Mindchanger - Hope I didn''t add to your dilemma by suggesting a completely different watch! But it will be interesting to see what you think once you try different ones on. I used to work in a jewelry store many years ago and enjoyed helping people pick things out. Hopefully the jeweler you go to has Ebel as well as Concord so it will be easier to compare. But honestly, if I only had one watch (and for a long time I did - the Concord was a 10th anniversary present) the Ebel is the most versatile - looks great whether I''m dressed casually or very dressy.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I vote for number 1! So your watch is a bit dressy, life is too short to worry about such things, if you like it go for it. I think we all could use a bit of pazzaz in our lives and I would think that every time I looked down at that amazing watch.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I love #1, it''s so dainty and feminine and would look good with lightweight dresses or jeans. It''s gorgeous.

#2 is beautiful and I''m sure looks great, but not on my small wrist.

mindchanger

Rough_Rock
I looked around today and although I was seriously leaning towards #1, I went and tried them on in a very casual outfit and mood and it was #2 ALL THE WAY. All the indecision went out the window. Thanks for all the opinions and feedback. It is nice to hear it from people who really think about these things!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Mindchanger, there is nothing better than trying watches on. That''s when you really know which is ''the one'' for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results