shape
carat
color
clarity

which vendor to go to???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eternity

Rough_Rock
lots of internet vendor in PS....so which one do i go to??
limited budget to abt US$2K....

i need only a 0.45ct - 0.49ct max...
an ideal cut, color D or E diamond.....

pls help

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Eternity,

Basically, most of PS advertisers have a bunch of positive feedbacks and satisfied customers.

They're all more or less aware about what PS user knows already and that they could post about their experience here on the forum. So you should be ok with any of them.

Give them a call and see who you feel most comfortable to deal with.

Good luck and don't forget to post about your experience
1.gif

eternity

Rough_Rock
hi...

another question... without having to see the diamond if i buy thru the net... how can i know the brilliance of the diamond?? and if its not wat i wanted, wat can i do?

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The reputable on-line diamond sites offer an inspection period and a full refund policy... Verify the good standing of the dealer with the Jewelers Vigilance Committee in NYC prior to completing your purchase to make sure that they do not have any complaints against them for unethical behavior or not honoring their return policy... Awhile back we sold a diamond to a person who purchased a diamond from us and another on-line vendor (not one who is found here on PS) with the idea of comparing the diamonds and returning whichever diamond he didn't like... Well the other on-line vendor refused to honor their return policy after learning what the client had done because "the principal of the thing" rubbed them wrong and "they wouldn't have sent out the diamond in the first place if they knew the client wasn't sure about it"... The purchase price for the diamond was $12K... Well long story short, we introduced him to the JVC and they roasted the other dealer over an open flame... The interesting thing is that the entire situation could have been avoided if the client had simply contacted the JVC before making the purchase... They would have learned that the dealer already had a file full of complaints...

eternity

Rough_Rock
one more question... got this from mondera
shape : round, 0.45ct ideal(H&A) cut color E VVS1
measuremetn 4.99-5.01x3.07mm
depth 61.4, table 56%
girdle thin
culet none
polish excellent
symmetry very good
fluorescence none

price $1901....is it a good deal??

i from singapore...if will to ordered it online.. do i have the oppotunity to check the stone and if i dun like it can i reject it?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results