color
clarity

Which Tiffany diamond

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VeryUndecided

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your advice and comments but my dream was with Tiffany so went for the 1.39

Congratulations! My best wishes! I hope you're gonna like the stone and everything will go great!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
You made a great choice. This ring is going to be gorgeous!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Enjoy! Most jewelers are able to resize, but since Tiffany can resize it for you- ask them to.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither get an ACA or HPD :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, I caught your thread late :) you wanted a Tiffany diamond only, my want was the sparkliest diamond for the least amount of money at the almost 3 carat mark, which in my case was an ACA.. it's different tokes for different folks..

I am not into branded jewelry, BUT I have 3 LV purses and I'd love 10 more and like 15 wallets, so... we all have something we value to ourselves... I'm glad you're happy with your choice you should be, it's a beautiful diamond! and I love my Louis! hmm but I wouldn't mind a Chanel also ;-)

What do you mean

Clugc

Rough_Rock
sorry, I caught your thread late :) you wanted a Tiffany diamond only, my want was the sparkliest diamond for the least amount of money at the almost 3 carat mark, which in my case was an ACA.. it's different tokes for different folks..

I am not into branded jewelry, BUT I have 3 LV purses and I'd love 10 more and like 15 wallets, so... we all have something we value to ourselves... I'm glad you're happy with your choice you should be, it's a beautiful diamond! and I love my Louis! hmm but I wouldn't mind a Chanel also ;-)
I’m into branded everything .. I love all my designer bags Chanel included and it will always be quality over quantity. I appreciate I could have gone with unbranded and a larger carat in lower colour clarity and I do
I hope never Will
have to sell my jewellery or bags but designer will always be more desirable to consumers than unbranded so therefore My heart went with the Tiffany

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a classic look!!! Start a new thread after its resized, ppl may not think to look at end of this thread.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
IF you want the branded stone, 1.22 but you can get much more for your money not going through them and there are plenty of setting dupes that no one will know the difference.

Clugc

Rough_Rock
Guys should I get a platinum spacer between these two rings?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys should I get a platinum spacer between these two rings?

Probably yes. Can we see the side view of both the band and ring? Trying to tell whether the band will "rub" into the e-ring setting.

Reactions: caf

Clugc

Rough_Rock
Guys I’m not sure if I’m underwhelmed by the size after wearing my ring for a few weeks.. I’m tempting selling it to find a bigger non Tiffany diamond .. my finger is size 5.5 and 1.39 carat feels lost on it

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Guys I’m not sure if I’m underwhelmed by the size after wearing my ring for a few weeks.. I’m tempting selling it to find a bigger non Tiffany diamond .. my finger is size 5.5 and 1.39 carat feels lost on it

Can you return it?

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
If it helps, I think it looks huge on your hand. You loved it so much a couple days ago.

If you’re outside the return window and would have to sell for a loss I’d think long and hard before doing it.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, I am sorry to hear this! I think it is the perfect size on your hand. Really, it's beautiful!

CalliopeCladdagh

Shiny_Rock
I also think it's beautiful and you seemed so set on having a Tiffany.

Would it be an option to swap out the band for one with smaller stones? That might help your solitaire to stand out more.

L

lydial

The result of going with a higher priced brand name is a smaller size. Don’t look back. It is a classic and gives you something to look forward to, in time (up sizing). For now: If you wear the diamond band on the R and get a plain platinum band to wear with the solitaire you may feel it has more presence. PS: I have up sized gradually from 1.28, to 1.58, to 2.66 and I am awaiting my 3.06. Final!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
The result of going with a higher priced brand name is a smaller size. Don’t look back. It is a classic and gives you something to look forward to, in time (up sizing). For now: If you wear the diamond band on the R and get a plain platinum band to wear with the solitaire you may feel it has more presence. PS: I have up sized gradually from 1.28, to 1.58, to 2.66 and I am awaiting my 3.06. Final!

That’s a great idea! I always think my ring (which is a Tiffany style) looks larger next to a plain band. Upgrade over time is also a great idea. But for now, you have a stunning classic!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
What is Tiffany’s upgrade policy?

L

lydial

What is Tiffany’s upgrade policy?

My diamond is a CBI and my 3 ct is as well - not in my hands yet - being set by CVB. BUT my original wedding band was a Tiffany and I loved it - but I repurposed the stones into a cluster. GORGEOUS diamonds!

Clugc

Rough_Rock
My diamond is a CBI and my 3 ct is as well - not in my hands yet - being set by CVB. BUT my original wedding band was a Tiffany and I loved it - but I repurposed the stones into a cluster. GORGEOUS diamonds!

Excuse my ignorance what is cbi and cvb? X

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results