shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tiffany bracelet should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Please, I need your opinion asap! I am trying to decide between:
A)"Diamonds by the yard" 18 points x 7 =1.26 tcw in platinum

2006-12-23-Tiffany DBTY.jpg

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
B) Elsa Peretti 2.3 tcw with 23 diamonds in bezel setting, also in platinum

2006-12-23-Tiffany Elsa Peretti.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like the Elsa Peretti...

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
I remember trying on a DBTY bracelet at T&Co long time ago. I don''t remember the tcw but my impression was that the piece was soooo light. I am sure it wasn''t the 18 pointer one I am looking at right now. Maybe the 18 pointer DBTY will have a lttle more weight.

I am heading to T&co this afternoon... Please send your opinion as I need to weigh my options before I get sucked into the "last minute frenzy".

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks, BlingDiva. Could you please elaborate a little?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with bling*diva*, I prefer the Elsa Peretti. I like the heavier bezel and the diamond in the clasp. Completely opinion, as they are both GORGEOUS! Whichever one you get will be beautiful. Make sure to post wrist pics!

ETA: I also think it depends what look you are going for... the DBTY one has more of a charm bracelet look with the diamonds spread out, while the Elsa Peretti has more of a tennis bracelet feel with the more densely spaced stones.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
From the pictures, I like the bezel.

I have concerns about the DBY one. I have a Peretti "DBY" necklace, except that it is pearls. It''s long, maybe 30 inches. One time I leaned over got it snared in something and "snap" there it went! I had to bring it in and Tiff fixed it perfectly for free, but since then I have been careful with it. They are delicate.

In a bracelet like that I think the chances of snagging and ripping it are just so high. Keep it in mind.

Both are beautiful though!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are both beautiful. I am leaning toward the second, but you should try them on in person and post those pics.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like how the diamonds are spaced out more in the first one, that would be my pick. Both are beautiful though.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock

Thank you, Musey,Beacon, Skippy and kcoursolle, for your input. I am now tilting towards the 2nd Elsa Peretti one. Beacon, I am glad you brought up the safty issue. I can see how the DBTY bracelet will have a good chance to get caught on something (filing drawer, purse buckle etc.) as I will wear it on my right wrist and I am right-handed. My DH says the DBTY is "chainy", he meant it "has too much chain in the design".

9.gif

Another thought, I have the Swing bracelet I really like. Just in case I would be in the mood of stacking bracelets, which one do you ladies think will go well with the Swing bracelet?

We plan on going to the store today to try both on if we can find a parking spot in the mall.

21.gif
Wish me luck. I will give you feedback tonight

2006-12-23- Swing bracelet.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 12:36:43 PM
Author: SparkleDreamer
Thanks, BlingDiva. Could you please elaborate a little?

~~I like the Elsa Peretti more because the diamonds are closer together and to me, it flows better...

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Both are nice. I will go with #1 since you already have the swing bracelet. I like #1 cause it''s very delicate. #2 has a heavier look. You can''t go wrong with either one.

If it was me, I will pick #1 and spend the difference on another Tiffany item
31.gif

Let us know what you end up with, I''m very excited for you. I am a total sucker for Tiffany.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i like the DBTY better. it''s dainty, and i think will be lovely with the swing bracelet if you were to wear multiple bracelets. although the elsa would go well with the swing too.

tough decision, try on both and see what your eyes say, but i like the DBTY better.
1.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, if you want to stack them then I might take the DBY "chainy" one cause it contrasts the swing bracelet.

Then I would blow the bank and buy the #2 bracelet as a necklace and wear it all together. That would be a fabulous necklace and since you already have the Swing bracelet......
9.gif
11.gif

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
We have a winner... Choice B...Elsa Peretti.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous decision! It''s so beautiful.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love both, but that Elsa just SINGS!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice - that''s my pick also! Enjoy!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great choice! That bracelet is so pretty. Hope to see some pictures soon!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2006 9:26:40 PM
Author: SparkleDreamer
We have a winner... Choice B...Elsa Peretti.
Congrats love it!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh PLEASE post pics of the swing bracelet too!!!!!!! I am in love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
with that design, I desperately want the ring version for my WB.

ETA: Nevermind!! I just found your previous thread on it. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

BTW, I loved the comment from your husband about there being too much "chain" in the other bracelet (read: not enough diamonds
28.gif
)... he sounds like a PSer's dream man!!

Good choice with the EP (although of course either would have been GORGEOUS)! Can't wait to see pictures, you lucky lady!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Sparkle, the second one would have been my pic too. I love the way the metal cradles the diamonds as it looks to be so comfortable.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
Sorry, got distracted by a million things over the holidays. Here are some pictures taken indoors.

EP bracelet  ps1.jpg

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!!! I love it together with your swing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results