shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tacori setting style would you pick for your asscher?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Re: Which Tacori setting style would you pick for your assch

I'm a fan of the first one. It's a bit less ornate and, therefore, will really let the stone steal the spotlight. I fear the the bling-bling for the second could interfere with the performance of the asscher.

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Central Square for your input. I also thought about that as well so I'm leaning toward the first one a little more. The second one has incredible detail that I think matches a little more with a Tacori band that I have so that is why I thought of that one as well. But because the Royal Asscher is under a carat, I thought the halo would accentuate the size a little bit more or at least that is what it looks like to me. So thank you very much for taking your time to help me out. :appl:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think I like the first out of the two. Not sure if this helps but my setting (in my AV) was designed for a RB. Tacori customized the head for my EC at no charge so don't limit yourself to their settings that show square shape stones.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like #2. Don't know why but I do.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

2620. The first one.

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock

Wow, Tacori E-Ring Fan, I love your setting too. I actually love all of Tacori's settings, and I get compliments on my band. It's the highest compliment to have other people ask and say, "Is that a Tacori?" Yeah, I love the first setting, but I'm not sure which if my current Tacori band will look weird with it together and how well they will sit next to one another. My Tacori band is over five years old so the closest one that they have that looks similar to mine are these ones combined together:

http://www.tacori.com/Wedding-Rings/Womens-Wedding-Bands#/4625ET

and

http://www.tacori.com/Wedding-Rings/Womens-Wedding-Bands#/2578B

So that is why I listed the second mounting as a possibility. I think I could just stand all day looking at that Tacori website. Was it hard for the ones who have a Tacori ring to pick it out from that huge selection. Antique/vintage, intricate, and detail is what I love about Tacori. It looks like I'm not the only fan so it's nice to get some help from everyone here. Thank you Tacori E-Ring Fan, April Baby, and Mayk for your votes as well. :appl:

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock

No question the 2620. It is my favorite Tacori and the only halo I like. The 2258 is lovely but it just looks like a three-stone that any number of jewelers sell. Other than the side detail there is nothing Tacori about it. Also, if you got the 2258 would the side stones be asschers or princess? I think a center asscher with side princesses could look off.

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Definitely the 2620 (the first one). LOVE that setting!!!! :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Definitely #1.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

First one, definitely.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks, I love it too. Actually we bought my setting at a B&M that carries Tacori and it was in their case! They make an all diamond version I have seen as well. They have a huge binder with all the available designs so there are a lot to choose from. It was no problem getting it made for an EC. I love that band! Very pretty. Have you tried on some Tacoris IRL?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

I like #1 better too. Good luck!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1314407841|3001038 said:
First one, definitely.

Ditto!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Another vote for the first. Would you have square cut sidestones instead of princesses if you choose the second? I'm thinking an RA next to a pair of princess would be a very - startling - look..

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

First one gets my vote!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

I like the first one too!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

I like the first but find the princess version halo a bit too sharp in the corners for an asscher. Have you seen it in person? It mimics the edges of a princess and I would prefer them a bit softer, if I had an asscher. Good luck! It will be gorgeous any way with a RA!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock

The first one!

Lori

Both are lovely but if I had to choose, my vote goes to number one, the 2620. Good luck!

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock

Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you for everyone's feedback. I did actually purchase the first one or 2620 before I put up the poll, but I wasn't 100% sure on my decision. And now I am more sure based on everyone's insight. Thank you very much for giving me your opinions so I'm glad I didn't order the other ring. Now, I'm in the waiting stage for both items. Thank you for giving me the style tips...it is greatly appreciated. :D

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium

oh yay, i'm so glad to hear you got the 2620... that was my vote too. it has nice soft lines that i think would compliment your asscher very nicely, while letting it stand out vs. the other which is very angular and has my eyes going all over the place (taking away from the center).
can't wait for pictures once you get it!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Definitely #1. The second has the three stone loom and personally I am not a fan of princess sidestones with an asscher centerstone. Also I love the engaving detail and sparkle of the first setting allowing your asscher to really shine.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

rainydaze|1314448706|3001402 said:
oh yay, i'm so glad to hear you got the 2620... that was my vote too. it has nice soft lines that i think would compliment your asscher very nicely, while letting it stand out vs. the other which is very angular and has my eyes going all over the place (taking away from the center).
can't wait for pictures once you get it!

Ditto! Great choice. Can't wait to see pics!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Love love love 2620, it lets the stone stand out!

Jaded Gem

Shiny_Rock

Thanks everyone again for your wise words of wisdom on which Tacori mount to select. The diamond is getting graded by G.I.A. as it only had a HRD certificate which is the European diamond grading system. Once I get both items, have it mounted, then I'll try to have my hubby take some pics to upload. Thank you very much again for being so helpful. It was a relief to hear that I purchased the right ring. :wavey:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock

another vote for the first one~

LBB

Rough_Rock

I like the first one.:)

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1314413997|3001137 said:
http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/2620PRLGP#/49PR55 I really like this one as well.

Me too! But of the 2 the OP posted, I like #1 the best.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results