shape
carat
color
clarity

Which stone do you like better?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I am new to this site. All you ladies sound so knowledgeable! I was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on your preferences of these two stones. Hopefully I will post it right!

whitby resize.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Mrm -- Welcome!!
35.gif

Do you have the specs on these diamonds or the info listed on the certification? We''d love to help you decide.

Also .. .you may want to post this thread in the Rocky Talk forum as more people who frequent there should be able to answer your question and help you make a decision.
2.gif

mrm

Shiny_Rock
#2- The pictures aren''t the best so I guess it is kind of hard of hard to tell. The first one is an F color, VS2, this one an second an E, VS1.

justin resize.JPG

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Oh! and the first one is a 4.01 and the second a 3.55.

Iwantacushion

Rough_Rock
What gorgeous stones!

I like the first one- because it seems a little wider- the 2nd one appears more rectangular, and I prefer a more square-ish stone. But both are very pretty- just a matter of preference!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 9:37:28 PM
Author: Iwantacushion
What gorgeous stones!

I like the first one- because it seems a little wider- the 2nd one appears more rectangular, and I prefer a more square-ish stone. But both are very pretty- just a matter of preference!
Ditto! I would have picked the first one because of the shape too.

CaliBling

Shiny_Rock
Wow, tough call...they are both beautiful, but my vote would also be for the first, for the same reasons already mentioned...I like a more square stone myself, just my personal opionon, but you really coudn''t go wrong with either, they are both gorgeous!!

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
the first one is gorgeous. i''d snatch that up now....

susi

Shiny_Rock
mrm, you could wear either with your pretty slim fingers, but, I vote #1.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

Both gorgeous stones, but my vote goes to number 1!!
drool.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You really need to take them in a few different lighting conditions, side by side. We''re not getting a good comparison with these two, as one is in a shaded light, and one not so much.

See what you can get!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2008 10:07:12 AM
Author: Ellen
You really need to take them in a few different lighting conditions, side by side. We''re not getting a good comparison with these two, as one is in a shaded light, and one not so much.

See what you can get!
True, this would give us a better idea, but I am so drooling over numero uno!!!

mrm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your help! Part of the problem is that we aren''t able to see them side by side (the jewlers are in different states). So frusturating! But I REALLY appreciate the advice. I am hoping for #1 but I decided to be surprised with the final decision :). Hopefully I will be able to post a final ring sometime soon
emteeth.gif
!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results